Gaming What Games do you want to be released for the Switch in 2018?

Eugui

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Spain
Some are practically imposible but one can Dream:
First Party:
1 Smash (Idc if it's a deluxe version or 5 I think 4 is the best in the series but I hope that they fix classic mode and break the targets)
2 Pokemon (I think it will make it to 2018)
3 Paper Mario Ttyd or a sequel or even a Mario and Luigi game
4 Luigi's Mansion 3
5 Metroid Prime Triology HD or Samus Returns HD

Third Party
1 Star Wars Rogue Squadron Triology
2 Dark Souls
3 Kingdom Hearts Collection
4 Crash Bandicoot Nsane Triology
5 A Hat in Time

Last edited by Eugui,
Reactions: MeAndHax

Xzi

Time to fly, 621
Trophies
Website
gbatemp.net
XP
Country
United States
Prime 4, new Mario Strikers and Mario Tennis games, Zelda Windwaker HD + Twilight Princess HD dual pack, No More Heroes, Pokemon, Smash.

Third party (all on Steam): Killer Instinct, Ultimate Marvel vs. Capcom 3, Hand of Fate 2, Nex Machina, Cuphead, Furi, Attack on Titan (Wings of Freedom or the sequel), Dead Cells, N++, Rez Infinite.

Banned!
Banned
Trophies
XP
Country
Nauru
TripUmu.png

Reactions: Xzi

xpoverzion

Trophies
XP
Country
Gaza Strip
Ocarina of Time HD remake using Unreal Engine. Only because I never played this one back in the day, and I just can't play it now as the graphics and controls are just way too outdated for my taste. I always hear how this is one of the greatest games of all time. Would like to play it, but waiting for Nintendo to modernize this one like they did wind waker and twilight princess.

Reactions: Xzi

PedroKeitawa

Trophies
Website
natsunokaze.altervista.org
XP
Country
Italy
I just need a baseball game...a good one not a bad one. We currently have just one and is "ok", really "ok", but i wish we can have something more. And i mean more creative like a Mario baseball game, we get that in the past so why not again. I will be ok for another game in the same style of Rusty Real Deal Baseball since the Switch is region free now. Just give to me a good baseball it dosen't matter if is Nintendo, Konami (i will prefer since their baseball game are amazing and beutifull) or whater just give it to me a GOOD baseball game.

PatrickD85

Trophies
Website
www.nintendoreporters.com
XP
Country
Netherlands
Want ... pff ... I would reeeaaaaallly reaaaaaallllyy like me some Ori (Blind forest and Will of the Wisps) on Switch. But I just do not see that happening as Moon Studios is a first party Microsoft developer if I am not mistaken.

Also Cuphead!

On a more realistic node; F-Zero is overdue for a new version when I think of Nintendo games.
Also would love any news on a Donkey game, be it 2D-ish or 3D.

Third party and more in the realm of rumors;
- Dark Souls
- A Hat in Time
- Inside
- Limbo

Just give me some of the above and I'll be more then happy.

Reactions: MeAndHax

duffmmann

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
GTA 5
Monster Hunter XX
No More Heroes 3
Project Octopath Traveler
Pokemon Switch
Kirby
Super Mario Maker Switch
Smash Bros Switch
Netflix
Youtube
Virtual Console subscription service

I think realistically most of that will happen this next year, with the least likely being Pokemon, Mario Maker, and Smash Bros. Or at least all 3 anyway, I can definitely see one of them happening this year though.

Txustra

Trophies
XP
Country
Spain
A new Tales of game or Tales of Berseria/Symphonia port.
Super Mario Strikers Charged 2.
Dark Souls.
Valkyria Chronicles 4 (at least this is totally confirmed).

Windaga

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Marble Mania/Marble Madness/Kororinpa please! HD rumble + tilt would be perfect for it.

For new titles: Nintendo Land 2, Crystal Chronicles 2, Custom Robo, Mario Strikers, Mario Baseball, Devil Survivor 3/a grid-based SMT title, a *new* Mario Kart, Viewtiful Joe, a new exclusive VS title (like Tatsunoko vs Capcom, but with a different property OR a 2D fighter from Arc that plays/looks like DBZ Fighterz but with a different property), Final Fantasy Tactics 3, Pocket Fighter, Wolf Within 2/Fables and something from the Zero Escape series. (I'd be cool with a compilation.) I'd also love a Telltale game with a Nintendo Property. If they can do it with Minecraft, they can do it with Zelda or Mario. I also think a Zoo Tycoon style game would work well using the Nintendo Land IP.

For ports: Soul Calibur VI, Fallout 4, any Marvel vs Capcom, a Paper Mario compilation, GameCube/Wii VC (updated with online multiplayer would be cool), Pyre, Danganronpa, Puzzle Fighter, Reigns, Pokemon TCG/Shadowverse, Age of Mythology plz

I'd love to see Smite, Paladins, or some other free to play game come to the Switch - especially if it supports cross play with other consoles. I know there's one MOBA coming, but more never hurt! Hearthstone/Gwent would be cool too.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    They're made with left over pancake/wafle batter, that's been sitting out all day.
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    3 hours on a riding lawn mower, my butt is numb and my whole body is still vibrating. Gonna be a long summer. :cry: I just need to buy some goats.
    +1
  • SylverReZ @ SylverReZ:
    @BigOnYa, Did you leave your buttplug in?
    +2
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    I feel like I spent the night with Ancientboi
    +3
  • Flame @ Flame:
    Ancientboi at it again.
    +2
  • Flame @ Flame:
    is it a bird is it a plane... no its Ancientboi banging your ass away !
    +3
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Took along time to fit it in?
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Snow days $25 on steam may grab it
  • SylverReZ @ SylverReZ:
    Measuring sizes with AncientBoi, I see.
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    I guess Ancientboi would be Peter
    +2
  • SylverReZ @ SylverReZ:
    Loooooool :rofl2:
  • SylverReZ @ SylverReZ:
    So true
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    @K3Nv2 Snow Day is pretty fun. My only bitch would be the camera controls, when you move around, say down, you have to move the right stick left or right to get camera to turn and get your view, other than that I like it so far.
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    From what people say pvp isn't even worth it
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    I just been playing offline, and they give you a few bots here n there on your team to help battle. I don't think it's as funny as the other games tho, more battle oriented than humor, which kinda sucks, but I'm still early in it
  • Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty:
    @BigOnYa, doesnt the game have a campaign mode?
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    Yea, and co-op, but you can also start a pvp session and battle just with friends. You get special skill cards (powers) the more you play. And higher value cards, but you can only enable so many cards at a time.
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    If you can find enough for it
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    Toilet paper is considered the money, you collect and buy stuff with TP, kinda funny. Graphics are def better than the other games tho, I think they used Unity 5 engine.
  • Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo:
    Look if I zoom in enough I can see the herpes!!!
    +1
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    In fact I'm gonna go make a drink, roll a fatty n play some, good night to all!
    +2
    Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty: