What games do you want on NX?

mashers

Stubborn ape
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
I know we don't know much about NX right now, but I thought it might be fun to think about what games we might like once to see for it. We already know about Zelda BOTW, but here's what I'd like to see in addition. Yes, I'm a huge Mario and Donkey Kong fanboy.

• Super Mario Galaxy 3. I'd like to see:
    • Huge planets
    • Lots of variety in planet types
    • Proper simultaneous multiplayer (not the crappy multiplayer we have with SMG 1 and 2)
  • Super Mario Maker 2. I'd like it to:
    • Include all major elements from all major Mario versions
    • Include creation of 3D levels
    • Play levels on handheld as well as home console
  • Super Mario 3D World 2
  • Super Mario Bros NX. I'd like to see:
    • More innovation in level design
    • Some features from older Mario games brought back
    • Some of the newer features from SM3DW and SM3DL backported to 2D Mario
    • Some kind of random course generator
    • Online multiplayer
  • Mario Kart 9
    • Anti-gravity in MK8 is amazing so should definitely be kept
    • I'd also like to see a track editor so users can make and share their own tracks
  • Donkey Kong Country HD
    • Donkey Kong Country 1, 2 and 3 from the SNES remastered in HD
    • Original versions also included
  • Donkey Kong Country NX
    • New 3D DKC game
  • Captain Toad Treasure Tracker 2

Basically more of the same but better :P

What do you want to see on NX?

mashers

Stubborn ape
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
We wouldn't need a Super Mario Maker 2 because you can just as easily add updates to the original.
I do agree somewhat. However, it would be nice for it to take full advantage of the new hardware (which a Wii U title probably wouldn't). Also, I don't think they would add many extra features as it would mean fewer sales. Nintendo would be more sensible to market it as a new title entirely. It agree though it would be nice to see these as additions to SMM, even as paid DLC.

SAIYAN48

Kaiser Supremissimus
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Mario Galaxy 3 based on 64 and the first 2.
A real Paper Mario like the first 2.
Zelda: BotW and one similar to the "HD Experience".
3-D Mario Maker using 64 and Galaxy engines.
Chrono Trigger HD is my dream.
First 6 Final Fantasies + Chrono Trigger all remade would complete my existence :P

Tom Bombadildo

Dick, With Balls
Trophies
Website
POCKET.LIKEITS
XP
Country
United States
Games from someone other than Nintendo, so the NX doesn't end up failing as hard as the Wii U.

That was easily one of the major reasons the Wii U blew so hard, it only ever got maybe 1-2 "quality" games a year and left a giant drought thanks to the complete lack of good third party titles, multi-platform or otherwise.

Lightyose

True Light
Trophies
Website
gbatemp.net
XP
Country
United States
Kingdom Hearts 3 (pfft There is a 99.99% chance of that not happening, but who knows?)
Pokemon Games like Pokemon Colosseum, XD, Battle Revolution, Stadium 1&2 (U know a new one...)
SSB. NX
Paper Mario?
Mario Kart obviously
KIRBY THE POPSTAR CHAOS... (CUZ... Wynaut)
Minish Cap remake (?)
A GOOD MARIO PARTY GAME...
A prequel-sequel to a sequel-prequel of a secuel of a prequel Zelda game
SUPER NES, N64, GBA, GAMECUBE, DS (I), WII, 3DS, WII U VIRTUAL CONSOLES SUPPORT AND CFW (WHO wouldnt want this?)

Last edited by Lightyose,

tech3475

Trophies
XP
Country
At a minimum, Nintendo to stop forcing their gimmicks onto everyone.

At the very least they should allow everyone to use more 'traditional' options.

Star Fox is an example of where this screwed them over.

Reactions: KiiWii

LucaSmash

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Smash Bros. NX with some newcomers, new stages, all the stages from both Wii U + 3DS, improved textures and models :)

Taleweaver

Storywriter
Trophies
XP
Country
Belgium
I want steam integration. Yeah...I know: million-to-one chance, but hey...at least I'm realistic about this. Nintendo has build their consoles for kids of any age. They'll continue doing so.

They'll be stupid not to strongly integrate and enforce mobile apps like pokemon go. therefore, I foresee they'll totally miss that part.

Games from someone other than Nintendo, so the NX doesn't end up failing as hard as the Wii U.
That was easily one of the major reasons the Wii U blew so hard, it only ever got maybe 1-2 "quality" games a year and left a giant drought thanks to the complete lack of good third party titles, multi-platform or otherwise.
Quoted for truth. The more time I spend on these forums, the more I am convinced that fanboys either have masochistic tendencies or have a very naive view of the world.

*during the late wii-era*
Fanboys: the wiiu is going to be great if it has more classic games in HD that don't rely on those motion controls we went ape for earlier! :D
Nintendo: okay...we'll do exactly that!
Others: meh...it's just more of the same. I'll pass.
*sales plummet*
Fanboys: sales are down. Therefore this console sucks!!!
*NX is announced*
Fanboys: the NX is going to be great if it has more classic games in HD that don't rely on anything that resembles innovation! :D

THIS WILL NEVER HAPPEN!!!!! :P

exdeath255

Trophies
Website
www.com
XP
Country
Canada
I want steam integration. Yeah...I know: million-to-one chance, but hey...at least I'm realistic about this. Nintendo has build their consoles for kids of any age. They'll continue doing so.

They'll be stupid not to strongly integrate and enforce mobile apps like pokemon go. therefore, I foresee they'll totally miss that part.

Quoted for truth. The more time I spend on these forums, the more I am convinced that fanboys either have masochistic tendencies or have a very naive view of the world.

*during the late wii-era*
Fanboys: the wiiu is going to be great if it has more classic games in HD that don't rely on those motion controls we went ape for earlier! :D
Nintendo: okay...we'll do exactly that!
Others: meh...it's just more of the same. I'll pass.
*sales plummet*
Fanboys: sales are down. Therefore this console sucks!!!
*NX is announced*
Fanboys: the NX is going to be great if it has more classic games in HD that don't rely on anything that resembles innovation! :D

THIS WILL NEVER HAPPEN!!!!! :P

This happens because its really only the people that are angry that give feedback. The players that dont give feedback are enjoying the games. People dont really remember 'it was a good game', they remember 'it needs HD fps fov textures story better gameplay' etc.

Last edited by exdeath255,

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty: yltcaxE +1