What Games/Bundles are YOU Excited for this Holiday Season?

Discussion in 'General Gaming Discussion' started by wrettcaughn, Oct 22, 2011.

1. wrettcaughn
    OP

Member wrettcaughn Misunderstood Moral Elitist

United States
    Rather than have a single member do write-ups for upcoming releases and be inundated with their incredibly biased opinions on them, why don't we start a thread where users can post what upcoming games they are excited for and what they believe makes them so exciting? No need for flaming or dissecting other members' opinions here. Just list the game/s you are psyched for (box art optional) and tell us why.

Personally, seeing as I only own an Xbox 360, I'm curious to see how Skyrim turns out. I've rarely purchased a game within even 3 months of release and I'll likely not pick Skyrim up either...but I'm very excited to see the possibilities that may be opened up for the next Fallout game both graphically and in the quest progression.

There's also a bundle coming this holiday season that includes a 250GB Xbox 360 Slim along with Halo: Reach, Fable 3, and 3 months of Xbox LIVE for $299.99. While I'm not at all interested in the free games I may finally update my console with the added bonus of having two games to sell off (though Halo: Reach is included as a download code from the marketplace).

2. Hop2089

Member Hop2089 Cute>Hot

United States
    Gundam Extreme VS and Mario Kart 7.

3. BoxmanWTF

Member BoxmanWTF ♪Toot Toot Sonic Warrior♫

Canada
    Sonic Generations 3DS
    Super Mario 3D land
    Mario Kart 7
    That's all my wallet allows me to have