Gaming What games are you playing right now?

CAMILEonFORLYF

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Hi guys!

im wondering what games keep you busy these days? and is it worth playing?

as for me: Prof Layton, Final Fantasy Fables, CSI. I am enjoying them so far..
yaynds.gif

DeadLocked

Bi-Winning.
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Mario & Luigi RPG 3 (J), Naruto Shinobi Retsuden II (Sequel to Ninja Destiny but only in japanese so far), Guitar hero on tour: Decades (No grip)
I recommend all of them except GH decades if you haven't got a grip.

Halo 3, CoD5 and Guitar Hero World Tour (XBOX 360)
I recommend Halo 3 for it's replay value and great community and it's a great series.
CoD5 for it's graphics and gameplay and you will NEVER be stuck for finding a game online
GH:WT for it's playability even if you're new competing against a pro, and it has REAL music!!

Satangel

BEAST
Trophies
XP
Country
Belgium
Fire Emblem Shadow Dragon.
One of the best DS games around, buy it!

TLoZ Twilight Princess.
Looking good so far, although I'm not the typical Zelda puzzle fan.

CoD 2 on the PC.
That's just the best game ever IMHO, after 4 years there are still 1000's of servers online, just brilliant.

Sui77

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Seeing as I upgraded to a CycloDS Evolution from an Ewin2, I've got rid of my save games(not too big a deal), and I'm playing Picross again
wink.gif
I love that stuff..

And even though I haven't really had much time, I've started playing Retro Game Challenge.

Been playing a bit of Colin McRae Dirt on the Xbox360 as well, after night watching a friend play it the other night.

Louisiana

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
Shiren the Wanderer! It's great! You should play it! And Raw Danger! I love that game! And Spartan: Total Warrior! It's awesome! And God Hand! And GunValkyrie!

Man, I'm playin' a lot of good games here!

Psyfira

Credit: 0ml. Insert tea to continue
Trophies
XP
Country
At the moment I'm working through Exit DS. It's a lot of moving pieces around the screen and if you make a mistake you have to start over, it's not the most exciting game in the world but I love that kind of thing.
smile.gif

And I would be playing Big Bang Mini, but I'm buying it and the release date's been put back a couple of weeks over here.

SleepingDragon

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Fire Emblem SD - about to finish it and definitely recommend it!

Retro Game Challenge - It's definitely a blast and brings back tons of great memories. Definitely recommend it for everyone, but especially for GenXers (30 and up).

Animal Crossing WW- will probably play this until the day I die.

Rune Factory 2 - I'm in the second generation just after going through the underground level beneath the barn. Didn't think they could top RF1, but they have.

BMatt

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
The World Ends with You, and yes I recommend it to anyone who even remotely likes/liked Final Fantasy or Kingdom Hearts, or basically any other good RPG.

TraumaHoundNDS

Trophies
Website
traumahound.ndsthemes.com
XP
Country
United States
CAMILEonFORLYF said:
What games are you playing right now?

Uh...I'm trolling the GBAtemp forums "right now"
tongue.gif

However, I've recently been playing Big Bang Mini and Retro Game Challenge. A friend also recommended Bangai-O Spirits so I'm gonna stick that on my cart this today.

I'd recommend both the games I mentioned above if one likes classic, arcade-style gaming. I'd also highly recommend Geometry Wars: Galaxies for that same reason (though I haven't played it much lately.)

Goshogun1

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I highly recommend Retro Game Challenge if you were playing games in the 1980's. This game is a gift to everyone who grew up on the nes. Doesn't matter what genre you like, because it includes many genres. Truly my GOTY choice so far, and its only FEB. LOL "Beer Shower"

Also, I have been playing Dragon Quest IV, and am up to chapter 4. Its a great RPG that actually makes me work for my goals. ie: having to really search for info, and look everywhere to proceed, while sometimes being stumped for hours. I am playing every day so I can be ready for Dragon Quest V. But that might have to wait, because the Fan-translation of DQ III Super Famicom is coming VERY soon. Anyway, some of the post PSX Final Fantasy only people might not like it, but I sure do.

BORTZ

DO NOT SCREENSHOT
Supervisor
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I always get confused with the Advanced numbering system. is the World? I agree, i love that game.

PS Star world extra zone makes all the enemies weird and changes the all the colors in the game. its really weird and i cant get the originals back lol

Morgawr

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Italy
Currently I'm playing (beta testing for psycoblaster) ASH, it's a great game and I like it a lot. I don't understand why it didn't sell well in Japan... it's really good and the graphics are the best ever seen on the DS (believe me! It's got FMV in a quality that seems ps2 quality.. it just amazes me every time I see it).

Also I'm trying out Retro Game Challenge (playing it on the bus to school when I don't have time to test ASH), it's really fun and it brings my memories back to the early 90s (I'm way too young to fully appreciate it, but having started playing consoles in the NES era, I still feel its nostalgia)

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    NinStar @ NinStar: It will actually make it worse