what games are you bad at

The Real Jdbye

*is birb*
Trophies
XP
Country
Norway
I'm mediocre at most games, but I'm pretty bad at shmups, especially bullet hell ones. I'm also bad at stuff like Super Meat Boy but I think everyone's bad at those, that's kind of the point.

DKB

NO
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Mobas. I'm bad at them because I find them to be the most boring of shit. Have your opinions as I do have mine, but I fall asleep while learning about them or trying to get good on them. Not heroes of the storm. But, that game has characters I like and stuff, so yeah.

tl;dr: Most MOBAs.

ThoD

GBATemp Addict (apparently), but more like "bored"
Trophies
XP
Country
Greece
I'm well above average in all game genres, especially if I spent like 15 mins to get used to a game, but I hate most or get incredibly bored (MMO shooters/MOBAs) to care enough to play any good, so I guess I'm "bad" at those...

leonmagnus99

Trophies
XP
Country
Iraq
hmmm, the only game i can think of right now is Etrian games, and games that lack direction.
i dislike games that do not give me directions, spending an hour to find out on what to do next (this is the case in some jrpgs) is a hassle.

but thankfully it is only in some jrpgs.

Reactions: ThoD

GameSystem

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Terrible at RTS, Turn-based Strategy, FPS, sports, racing games, and fighting games (Smash Bros and Mario Kart don't count. Not saying I'm good, just not bad). I've never played a MOBA before, but I assume I'll be bad at it.

Reactions: Sonic Angel Knight

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    SylverReZ @ SylverReZ: :rofl2: