What game series do you want to come back?

spotanjo3

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I want the sequels or a new one:

Enslaved - Odyssey to the West
Uncharted
Infamous
Dead Space
Rayman
Metro (Heard they are make more)
Darksiders
Ninja Gaiden
Strider
Castlevania (God of War style)
God of War (They are making two more, I think)
Asura's Wrath
Klonoa 3
The Evil Within 3

There are some that I forgot.

Last edited by spotanjo3,

BigOnYa

Has A Very Big
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
NCAA football...is the only reason I still play my old 360, cause all others titles are reverse compatible on the one except that one.

Tom Bombadildo

Dick, With Balls
Trophies
Website
POCKET.LIKEITS
XP
Country
United States
A proper Ultima reboot would be nice to see, I've been replaying the original games occasionally and I forgot how fun they are. Unfortunately, Garriott claims EA just doesn't give a shit about the property and refuses to support anything new, so probably won't ever happen :( Not that I'd want EA to touch an Ultima game anyways.

Breath of Fire (in it's original style, anyways) would be cool to see come back, too. The newest one that's still JP only from like 2015 or whatever looks like trash.

FAST6191

Techromancer
Editorial Team
Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
Thought of another for me.

Road Rash, though more in line with the 16 bit versions than later PC efforts or the GBA thing.

A quick search says some want to call Road Redemption a spiritual sequel but I missed that entirely. Also appears to be one of the rare crowdfunding efforts that actually got a release.

RichardTheKing

Honestly XC2>XC3...
Trophies
XP
Country
Australia
I would still love to see a Ratchet & Clank PS2 quadrilogy remaster, and to see Pokemon Ranger return, but now I wanna add Professor Layton to that list. Four of the six games are DS-exclusive (maybe mobile too, not sure), while the last two are 3DS-exclusive. Not to mention that, from memory, the first two or three games are highly touch-reliant due to the DS still being new, making them somewhat antiquated now in that regard.

Cyan

GBATemp's lurking knight
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
Country
France
oh, old thread revive!

I would love a remaster of the full Legacy of Kain + Soul Reaver series :D
I tried to play legacy of Kain again, but it's very ugly on PS1 in 240p...
Gog released it on Sept 21st 2021, I didn't try that version but it seems not better, just launchable on current PC. plus, it's only in english, I loved the french dub version. if they release that one, I might buy it
But I'd prefer a remake/remaster of the full series, including the "Dead sun" unreleased sequel (reboot?).

Too bad they wouldn't fix and add the missing events in Soul2's end, unless they work with original author again.

It's not entirely unrealistic, seeing how many remakes of old games Square-enix are making now ! and Crystal dynamic is now theirs.

Reactions: Taleweaver

Jayro

MediCat USB Dev
Developer
Trophies
Website
ko-fi.com
XP
Country
United States
I would love to see a third entry in the Chrono saga. Or a remake of Chrono Trigger, given the "Octopath Traveler" treatment to the graphics. I'd even take a remaster/remake of Chrono Cross, in the style of the FF7 Remake.

RichardTheKing

Honestly XC2>XC3...
Trophies
XP
Country
Australia
I would love to see a third entry in the Chrono saga. Or a remake of Chrono Trigger, given the "Octopath Traveler" treatment to the graphics. I'd even take a remaster/remake of Chrono Cross, in the style of the FF7 Remake.
Not Octopath Traveller, please; that game, at least to me, looked like arse. The Bravely series has a far more appealing art style.

Jayro

MediCat USB Dev
Developer
Trophies
Website
ko-fi.com
XP
Country
United States
Not Octopath Traveller, please; that game, at least to me, looked like arse. The Bravely series has a far more appealing art style.
I loved the ambient lighting, the DoF blur, and the 3D pixelated layered environments. Looked amazing to me, as I've never seen that done before. I'd love to see more of it.

• Wow
Reactions: RichardTheKing

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: I call the one with big tiddies