Gaming What game do you play the most?

sarkwalvein

There's hope for a Xenosaga port.
Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
This last week?
Bloodstained most of the time. (on PS4 Pro actually, and that coins guy boss... oh my god how much frames it dropped... it was nasty, and they say the Switch version skips frames)

Some Dead Cells on the Switch.
And I played a bit of Tales of Vesperia too.

Last edited by sarkwalvein,

Mythical

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Hollow Knight (on pc, but it's on switch) and Darkest Dungeon (I also think Slay the Spire is out on switch too iirc and that game is great)

Reactions: HideoKojima

sarkwalvein

There's hope for a Xenosaga port.
Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
On the switch most hours I put in is Xenoblade 2, 440+ hours, I guess beside that there is Breath of the Wild at 210+ hours. Playing Fire Emblem Three Houses at the moment.
You really put some hours there, that's dedication.

I went a bit over 150 on Xenoblade 2 and around 170 on BotW, and though I felt there were some things I would still want to do some time in the future™, well, life must go on.

Osga21

Full Time Idiot
Trophies
XP
Country
Portugal
Haven't had the chance to spend much time ith my Switch, but I keep booting up SSBU for a quick match. It's a great pick up and play game and it suits the whole concept of the Switch perfectly

HideoKojima

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
none at mo on switch prob be halloween Luigi mansion 3
Looking forward to it too

--------------------- MERGED ---------------------------

This last week?
Bloodstained most of the time. (on PS4 Pro actually, and that coins guy boss... oh my god how much frames it dropped... it was nasty, and they say the Switch version skips frames)

Some Dead Cells on the Switch.
And I played a bit of Tales of Vesperia too.
Nice, someone got taste

Hollow Knight (on pc, but it's on switch) and Darkest Dungeon (I also think Slay the Spire is out on switch too iirc and that game is great)
LOL I too play fortnight on pc when if I have it in other consoles nothing better than a mouse like old days half life and all

Reactions: Mythical

HideoKojima

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
On the switch most hours I put in is Xenoblade 2, 440+ hours, I guess beside that there is Breath of the Wild at 210+ hours. Playing Fire Emblem Three Houses at the moment.
Wow do u get paid to play?

mario maker
That's nice, I've never played it myself haha I don't like to make things just like to play

Haven't had the chance to spend much time ith my Switch, but I keep booting up SSBU for a quick match. It's a great pick up and play game and it suits the whole concept of the Switch perfectly
Same here don't play often, spending most of time trying to find a remote job due to my family haha no luck so far

Hayato213

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Wow do u get paid to play?

That's nice, I've never played it myself haha I don't like to make things just like to play

Same here don't play often, spending most of time trying to find a remote job due to my family haha no luck so far

Nope, I don't get paid to play, I'm not a streamer, don't have time since I work full time, just a casual gamer. Xenoblade 2 is a long game with a lot of things to do.

Last edited by Hayato213,

silvershadow

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada

I never made a stage before. But i played over 200 stages since release date ( i know thats not that many compared to others).

I only get a few minutes each day to play.

Prior to mario maker 2 releasing. All i played was mario rom hacks on my phone with an sn30pro controller.

I used to just try out a few new games on switch when they released, but never really played anything other than mario maker. ( a lil pokemon lets go. Diablo. Dbz fighters. Zelda. Not in any particular order) i didnt even finish mario odyssey lol.

Mario maker is it though. I dont need anything else on switch. Im good, probably forever, once people keep making stages. (thats how much i like it) i am not a complete beginner though, i play the same difficult (kaizo) stages as some of the more famous speedrunners (carl, grandpoo, barb, panga,juz, ryukhar..etc..)

HideoKojima

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I never made a stage before. But i played over 200 stages since release date ( i know thats not that many compared to others).

I only get a few minutes each day to play.

Prior to mario maker 2 releasing. All i played was mario rom hacks on my phone with an sn30pro controller.

I used to just try out a few new games on switch when they released, but never really played anything other than mario maker. ( a lil pokemon lets go. Diablo. Dbz fighters. Zelda. Not in any particular order) i didnt even finish mario odyssey lol.

Mario maker is it though. I dont need anything else on switch. Im good, probably forever, once people keep making stages. (thats how much i like it) i am not a complete beginner though, i play the same difficult (kaizo) stages as some of the more famous speedrunners (carl, grandpoo, barb, panga,juz, ryukhar..etc..)
That's dope, shame u didn't finish odyssey, do you have a twich channel?

440 hours xenoblade 210 hours botw nobody believes you work full time :lol:
LOL wonder how many hours are in a day in your planet

Nope, I don't get paid to play, I'm not a streamer, don't have time since I work full time, just a casual gamer. Xenoblade 2 is a long game with a lot of things to do.
Hahaha if you're casual then what am I? Lol

Reactions: Hayato213

Cyan

GBATemp's lurking knight
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
Country
France
I didn't touch the switch for the past 6 months (or one year?).
last played game is xenoblade 2, didn't complete everything, I just stopped once I saw the ending sequence.

there's not a lot of games I really want to play.
next will probably be Luigi's mansion, Zelda sequel, and metroid Prime 4 (if it's a metroidvania and not a FPS like Prime hunter).

The game I play the most right now is a free to play game hack&slash on PS4 : Path of Exile
it's also cross play with PC.
anyone out there playing it too? we could play together.

Last edited by Cyan,

Cretaceo

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Italy
Ended up playing something like 800h on Warframe in like 5 month before getting annoyed. Recently restarted messing with Hollow Knight.

subtextz

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
New Zealand
120+ hours on Persona 5 IIRC. Currently playing Fire Emblem Three Houses and just over the 60 hour mark. Oh and about 5 years wasted on WoW on and off since launch.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: @SylverReZ, Indeed lol