Gaming What game do you play most in Wi-Fi?

ojsinnerz.

Damned
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Canada
Lately, I don't play any WIFI matches, because I kind of lost interest in most of them.

I still play the Metroid one, and that would be the most, because I've played over a 100 hours.

yozyoz

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
I barely play any games in Wi-Fi anymore.

sometimes I'll play Mario Kart DS, because it is fun, but it gets boring after a while
smile.gif

other than Mario Kart, I can't think of any other game that I play in Wi-Fi right now.

test84

GBAtemp's last ninja 2.
Trophies
Website
gbatemp.net
XP
Country
Iran
I tested lots of games but stuck with Tetris, if anyone wants to play like 50 games with me in Tetris, I'm ALWAYS ready, so so ready. (PM me)

Rayder

Mostly lurking lately....
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I used to play MKDS online a lot and won about 75% of the time, but snaking was discovered and AR cheats abound, so I lost interest. Obviously, that was a while ago.

I don't cheat in general, let alone online (as ironic as that may sound to peeps who know the history of the official cheat.dat, but it's very true), so once all the snaking and cheating started, I basically quit bothering playing ANY of the games online.

I never was a online-gamer anyway and the "DS experience" of online gaming only confirmed my dislike for online gaming.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    Sonic Angel Knight @ Sonic Angel Knight: :ninja: