P1060621.JPG

DANTENDO

I Won year sub Edge mag 1996 hot topic digitiser
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
Outer worlds - 20 hours in RPG luvers this is for you - so much dialogue quests modding and combat can be pld in various styles and sound and graphics top notch and hardly encountered any bugs on ps4 version

Reactions: Alexander1970

dragonblood9999

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Replaying resident evil 7. Will probably hook up my PS3 and play Dead Space 1, 2 and 3. I feel like playing Dead Space after reading one of the books. Also just finished playing Vampyr on ps4. I didnt realise I was so close to beating the game last time I played it, so i finished it within 1 hour of starting up my save.

For some reason I've been playing and watching alot of horror games and movies the past 2 months

Sent from my SM-G930W8 using Tapatalk

Last edited by dragonblood9999,

DANTENDO

I Won year sub Edge mag 1996 hot topic digitiser
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
Replaying resident evil 7. Will probably hook up my PS3 and play Dead Space 1, 2 and 3. I feel like playing Dead Space after reading one of the books. Also just finished playing Vampyr on ps4. I didnt realise I was so close to beating the game last time I played it, so i finished it within 1 hour of starting up my save.

For some reason I've been playing and watching alot of horror games and movies the past 2 months

Yeh dead space games we need another one gotta luv the ripper weapon

leon315

POWERLIFTER
Trophies
XP
Country
Italy
Majora's Mask it's the only Zelda game I have not completed. I have tried several times before but for some reason I really don't like it and get bored of the game by the time I finish the second dungeon. I am just about to do the 3rd dungeon this time and hopefully manage to get through the whole game this but I am still hating the game and don't know why people rate it as one of the best zeldas. The masks and the having to go back in time thing is just not to my liking.
Is that means you managed to beat the original NES version too?!

ThoD

GBATemp Addict (apparently), but more like "bored"
Trophies
XP
Country
Greece
Because of the whole Halloween thing I've been playing some horror games, main one though is White Day A Labyrinth Named School, even posted it on my youtube channel, best horror game I've played!

On the side I'm trying to get back into Yu-Gi-Oh! so been playing Arc-V on the PSP...

Last edited by ThoD,

YoungGrumpyMan

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Portugal
I started Luigi's Mansion 3 and so far it's been an amazing experience. The graphics are pretty and extremely polished. The gameplay is hella fun, especially fighting with the ghosts has been my favorite part so far. And you have just so much exploration in every floor and room, lots of puzzles too, hidden secrets, and there are coins pretty much everywhere that you can suck with your Poltergust. As someone that feels the need to look for every nook and cranny in all the levels of the games, this has been extremely satisfying.

Enviado do meu SM-N960F através do Tapatalk

dragonblood9999

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Plugged in my ps3 and started to play dead space 3 again. I really like the dead space franchise.

I mainly plugged it in to use some dlc codes for some games I bought used. You'd be surprised how many people never use the DLC codes for their games. I remember last year I bought Naughty Bear Gold. Which is basically game on disc and a DLC copy of panic in Paradise, it was $5 at a used game store when ebgames wanted $10 for just the base game, and the code worked just fine. I've got a bunch for "free"games and DLC like this.

Last edited by dragonblood9999,

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    HiradeGirl @ HiradeGirl: So much drinking from @K3Nv2