What game are you playing right now

DANTENDO

I Won year sub Edge mag 1996 hot topic digitiser
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
final fantasy ix on the switch. I was playing four games at once, but I figured that it would get too confusing. I'm forgotten early everything about the game. what I find odd is that it's over $20. isn't like it $5 on the ps3? the game's seems to be more polished, compared with final fantasy vii on the psx classic. that game is damn ugly.
Start over I'd say as 7 8 9 to me were the top 3 - if never pld before worth even 40 dollors

--------------------- MERGED ---------------------------

NEKOPARA Vol 1
Had to Google tht one:lol:

CMDreamer

Trophies
XP
Country
Mexico
2D games fan here.

I'm currently playing The Legend of Zelda - Ancient Stone Tablets.
When I'm done with it, I will continue with the Master Quest.

Last edited by CMDreamer,
Reactions: DANTENDO

AmandaRose

Do what I do. Hold tight and pretend it’s a plan
Trophies
Website
www.rockstarnorth.com
XP
Country
United Kingdom
The last dungeon is awesome so it is worth sticking it out. I also hated it when I first played it on the N64 aged around 15, I just thought they had taken OoT and butchered it. Borrowed it from the video shop and returned it the next day after only playing an hour or two. But I learned to appreciate it when I played it on 3DS.
Just finished the whole game and have to agree with you that the last Dungeon was amazing but it still didn't make up for the fact the first 3 Dungeons are terrible. And the end of game boss fight with majoras mask was piss easy. The game had a lot of good ideas that just seemed rushed and unfinished. Then they had a mega cool bad guy in skull kid that they then hardly used.

Stwert

Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
Street Fighter 2: CE on my Pc-Engine because after 25 years (though had the PCE longer than that) I’ve finally bought 6 button pads for it. Better late than never :D

Last edited by Stwert, , Reason: can't count.

D4X

Ultra 64
Trophies
XP
Country
Australia
Sinking a lot of my time into Sekiro on PS4 at the moment. It's kicking my butt, but I'm loving it so far! Gotta love FromSoft games. Currently stuck on a few bosses.

slaphappygamer

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Now that's something I have to pick up! I can't wait to play it on Switch.
It’s pretty funny, I have this game on the vita and I play it more now on my vita. My kids are playing Rayman and Kirby on the switch. I’ve had it on my vita for years and am just now picking it up again. Played the fffk out of it back on my psx. Timer became 99:99:99, and I was still playing.

Alexander1970

XP not matters.
Trophies
XP
Country
Austria
Hello.:)

At the moment before go sleeping:

- Shadow of the Tomb Raider - The Great Kaiman DLC. (a little because of the shortness of the DLCs)
- Resident Evil 3 on PSP
- Skyrim (try to finish opened Side Quests after the Main game Quest is finished)

ciaomao

Well-Known Dude
Trophies
XP
Country
Albania
Mother3 on the U. But only 2h so far. I am not sure if I really can fall in love with it. Time will tell.
Horizon Chase, done about 65% on world tour. Just finished Monster Boy. What a great game, but the end is a bit short and no goodies.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: Just 6 but dual band 6 lol