Austria
    Untitled Goose Game (PC).:D

zzuzuzuzu.jpg

Mr. Looigi and DANTENDO like this.
  4. Ericzander

Ericzander Always sleeps.
    Reviewer

Somalia
    Recently finished God of War II. Working on the PS4 version of Wartile right now (to review). It's neat.

RyRyIV, Mr. Looigi and alexander1970 like this.
  5. ThoD

ThoD GBATemp Addict (apparently), but more like "bored"

Greece
    If you only have bad cards just stack them in 3s, it's what I do when I keep getting 3s-5s for half the game, then use Elixirs to restock... Btw, if you are playing the GBA version of CoM, my suggestion is to use as many cards as you can possibly afford on doors to remake the rooms and just grind like crazy for both cards and levels so you can end fights as soon as possible! Just do that on whatever stage is the latest you are at since it will help you get both better cards and more EXP so more levels and more CP.

Mr. Looigi, Cyan and alexander1970 like this.
  6. Cyan

Cyan GBATemp's lurking knight
    Former Staff

France
    remake the room? you don't have to exit the entire floor to reset the rooms? that's what I do and replay the entire floor to make exp.

I have sometime issue killing specific enemies and dying too soon as some enemies either have good cards, or reflect all attacks like the big ball dude you can only attack from behind but always face you. or when facing multiple bosses at the same time (cloud/leon/tiffa).
    So I focused on HP instead of skills, and missed the lv27 skill. I might now level up to unlock missed skills.

I usually manage to advance, but this time the boss (Larxene, 6th floor) removes all your cards (even the elixirs and potions), leaving you with one card and refill X3 option.
    I almost got her once, so it's doable if I manage to counter her trick card every time.
    hint/video of larxene boss killed with the missing skill (that skill feels like cheating?) : https://psnprofiles.com/guide/287-kingdom-hearts-rechain-of-memories-boss-guide

I'm playing the 3D version on PS4.

Thanks for the hint and replying :)

Last edited by Cyan, Mar 27, 2020 at 11:27 AM
  7. ThoD

ThoD GBATemp Addict (apparently), but more like "bored"

Greece
    Don't remember about the PS2 remake, but on GBA just attack the door and you can remake it to whatever card you use (eg: make a teeming darkness room into a feeble darkness and so on) and you can change rooms like this an infinite amount of times provided you have enough cards. You can then turn ALL rooms in the floor into teeming darkness rooms or ones with good cards/card shop and then restart the entire floor like you are doing so you get optimal drops and experience.

What enemies are you having trouble with? If it's the fat ones that block attacks from the front, just stack the correct cards to make the "raid" attacks which will hit them from behind since those are like boomerangs. For most enemies, just stack Mushu+2 fires for Mega Flare (lv57 so you got a while) to clear out the entire screen of enemies or stack cards for broken OP moves like Ars Arcanum (REALLY easy to get in the Re: version since you only need 3 Kingdom Keyt cards with total levels between 1-6 and to be lv37) or Ragnarok (again 3 Kingdom Key cards but this time with total levels between 7-9 which you get at lv52) if you are high enough level (reason I suggested grinding a bit more since Ars Arcanum can straight up one-shot half the bosses if all hits land and Ragnarok is perfect for screen-wipes and even bosses if you can time it right, while BOTH use stupidly common cards that help tons if you have bad drop RNG and only are getting weak ones:P)... For the sleight you need in the guide, you need three DIFFERENT attack cards, using the same card twice won't work (for example you need something like 1 Kingdom Key, 1 Oathkeeper, 1 Three Wishes with total levels between 20-23, anything else will just result in another sleight or just a combo move). Also for Larxene just practice your dodging a LOT! Kindgom Hearts games don't seem like the game where dodging matters, but the further in the game you reach, the more you will need to learn to do frame-perfect dodges, otherwise beating bosses in some games like Terra's armor or Vanitas Remnant is pretty much impossible (without cheese strats of course)! Finally, you might as well want to just spam Trinity Limit since it does quite a bit of damage in general in a pinch (Kingdom Key+Donald+Goofy) or Graviga (deals more damage the more HP enemies have so for most it just one-shots entire groups) and for healing I don't remember if you have them yet at this point but good options are stacking Bambi cards (drops TONS of orbs), Tinker Bell (just heals over time), Pluto (drops lots of orbs and also LOTS of cards which might be very useful in general), if SUPER lucky to get 3 Mickeys just stack them for full HP recovery/all enemy stun/deck reload (literally broken) or just use 3 Cures for Curaga (or Cura if you don't have a second HP bar yet)...

Cyan likes this.
  8. Megadriver94

Megadriver94 GBAtemp Fan

United States
    Shadow Warrior complete via GOG.

Mr. Looigi and alexander1970 like this.
  9. JuanMena

JuanMena GBAtemp Fan

Mexico
  10. Hardline

Hardline GBAtemp Advanced Fan and Power Metal Fan

Sweden
    Animal Crossing New Horizons :)

alexander1970 and Mr. Looigi like this.
  11. alexander1970

alexander1970 Austrian Guy - allowed make grammatical Errors

Austria
    Black Mesa.:)

Mr. Looigi likes this.
  12. RyRyIV

RyRyIV Advanced Member
    Newcomer

United States
    Currently splitting time between Operencia, Vampire: The Masquerade, and Baldur's Gate. My Switch is getting a LOT of love these days.

13. BORTZ

BORTZ The Amazing
    Supervisor

United States
    Donkey Kong Country. Working on getting all the bonus rooms. Literally just beat K. Rool about an hour ago.

14. DavidGodfr

DavidGodfr Newbie
    Newcomer

United States
    Hi there!
    I`m playing R2: Reign of Revolution now. I really recommend it!

15. bountheast

bountheast Newbie
    Newcomer

United States
    BeamNG, lol. I've been playing way too much of it honestly.

16. duwen

duwen Old Man Yoshi

United Kingdom
    Right now, I'm at work... but on Friday I started Persona 5 Royal.
    ..just so cool.

17. Issac

Issac I
    Supervisor

Sweden
    You should play it with retro achievements :P

As for me, Horizon Zero Dawn. *squee*

Mr. Looigi, BORTZ and alexander1970 like this.
  18. BORTZ

BORTZ The Amazing
    Supervisor

United States
    Who hurt you? Isn't going for 101% good enough for you?

19. DinohScene

DinohScene Feed Dino to the Sharks

Antarctica
    Trying to finish the last bloody heist on GTAO on 360.

20. Issac

Issac I
    Supervisor

Sweden
    Of course it is ^_^ but it's always fun to have digital badges to "prove" it too :P

Mr. Looigi, alexander1970 and BORTZ like this.
Draft saved Draft deleted

Hide similar threads Similar threads with keywords - playing, right,