What game are you currently playing? Next game on list?

Discussion in '3DS - Games & Content' started by SamAsh07, Jul 21, 2011.

1. SamAsh07
    OP

Member SamAsh07 GBAtemp Addict

Bahrain
    I completed Legend Of Zelda OoT 3D Standard Quest like 2-3 weeks ago, and started Master Quest, but this time I'm trying to complete it 100%, 84 Skulltulas in hand and I'm at Shadow Temple [​IMG], after I'm done completing OoT 100%, I'll get out and buy DoA Dimensions, looks AMAZING! That'll keep me busy for awhile until Starfox hits the shelves [​IMG] When Starfox is done, I'll shift gears into MGS followed by Mario and Kid Icarus etc.

2. lithium210

Member lithium210 GBAtemp Fan

United States
    i was thinking the EXACT same thing.. after i finish zelda, going out to buy dimensions. Wonder if its too late on getting all the free daily costumes.

3. Aijelsop

Newcomer Aijelsop Question Asker

United States
    I just beat OoT standard the first time through, and beat it again with 3 hearts in 2 days...

I just beat the place with King Dodongo or whatever as a kid in the Master Quest... I've been playing my AK lately.

4. L_o_N_e_R

Member L_o_N_e_R GBAtemp Fan

United States
    im just currently waiting for starfox to come out while mining for my bitcoins so i can pay it off

i have zelda too, but i havent started on MQ yet, i have other games to play

5. relminator

Member relminator GBAtemp Fan

Philippines
    Ridge Racer.

6. dryo

Member dryo GBAtemp Regular

Mexico
    none i'm not a mommas boy who likes to show off his brand new 3ds

7. BrightNeko

Member BrightNeko Popcorn ball

United States
    The mercenaries 3D even if I do regret buying it a day before legends was canned =3=

After that I have Kid icarus planned to buy if it comes out early enough. If not Solatorobo or Star fox [​IMG]

8. Feels Good Man

Member Feels Good Man GBAtemp Advanced Maniac

Canada
    RE: Mercenaries 3D.

Although Zelda is the much better game, I put more time on RE >__>

9. awssk8er

Member awssk8er GBAtemp Advanced Maniac

United States
    I have a whole Google Docs table that shows what I'm playing now, and in the future.

Right now, still working on OoT3D, and after for the 3DS probably Kid Icarus. Don't have much time for games anymore.

Posts merged

I have a whole Google Docs table that shows what I'm playing now, and in the future.

Right now, still working on OoT3D, and after for the 3DS probably Kid Icarus. Don't have much time for games anymore.

10. Pippin666

Member Pippin666 SSF43DE Master

Canada
    Yes it is, this week is the last week of the repition for Dimensions DLC costumes.

Pip'

11. The Milkman

Member The Milkman GBATemp's Official Asshat Milkman

United States
    Weeeellllll my 3DS game list is a bit like this.
    1.Pilotwings(owned and sold)
    2.SSFIV(owned and keeping)
    3.OoT3D(owned may or may not keep when I finish)
    4.StarFox64(Motion controlled dogfights FTW [​IMG])
    5.Mmaaaayyyybbbbeeee MGS(I never played one before)
    6.New Mario(its mario [​IMG])
    7.Kid Icarus(im not sure which is coming 1st but I want KI more then any other game here)
    8.Luigis Manson (its luigi :U)

12. nintendoom

Member nintendoom Nintendoom

Antarctica
    Currently : Resident Evil Mercenaries 3d
    Next Game: TLoZOoT

13. lithium210

Member lithium210 GBAtemp Fan

United States

just picked up doa-d on thursday and got a notice about the costumes. it said it started on 7/19 - christie. so does that mean i'll never be able to get her costume ever??

14. KingVamp

Member KingVamp Great... AETHER!

United States
    lolwat?

Have SSF, DOA, Samurai Warriors, Zelda , Cartoon network.

Past - Zelda (@ the end) Nice!!!

Present - ( Samurai Warriors ) This is a pretty good game.

Future -
    All first party. Dream Trigger, Pac-man.

Maybe -

Tekken (May get it for wii U. Also waiting to see if there tekken vs SF 3ds in the future. (yes I believe it can handle it!!!!))

Maybe resident evil.

15. Weaselpipe

Member Weaselpipe Erratic Temp user

United Kingdom
    I got Pilotwings at launch, traded it for SF4
    DOA I got the day it came out, unlocked everything and keeping for online matches
    OoT I am just adult in Masterquest but don't want to over-Zelda myself so am resting it for a few weeks
    Tired of Samurai Warriors after 3 days, just traded it in along with SF4 and got Ghost Recon,
    Ghost Recon is pretty good- anyone missing Advance Wars should get it. It will be in My 3DS for a while. Next game will be RE-Mercs if the price drops. I can't work out if I want Starfox or not- do I covet it because I think it will be great, or because it will fill the void before all that lovely Christmas Mario?

I'm not a Mommas boy who likes to show off, more an adult with a job who enjoys games (hence being in this forum)

16. MigueelDnd

Member MigueelDnd GBAtemp Fan

United States
    Currently I just have:
    Samurai Warriors (Keeping, I have 30+ hours and I absolutely LOVE this game)
    Rabbids 3D (I still keep wondering why I bought this. My sister likes it, though, so I may give it to her when she gets her 3DS. That's the only reason I'm keeping it)
    Dead or Alive (I didn't like it. But it was a gift from my father, so I'm holding on to it a little while)

and a friend of mine will lend me OoT 3D in August. So, that'll have me busy for some time.

Later this year I will get:
    Mario Kart (if the supposed October date is true)
    Nano Assault (November)
    Tales of the Abyss 3D (November)
    Super Mario 3DS (December)

and StarFox if I find it used and cheap. I won't get MGS, I'll download the MGS HD Collection for PS3.

17. jalaneme

Member jalaneme Female Gamer

United Kingdom
    only zelda and nintendogs + cats, i haven't touched my sims 3 game yet, i don't play it a lot, the only game i want for my 3ds is resident evil revelations, shinobi and luigi's mansion 2, there is nothing else for me to buy right now, i am curious about ridge racer but i have the game on other consoles, it doesn't offer anything new to the table.

18. Tom Bombadildo

Contributor Tom Bombadildo Honk!

pip
    United States
    I originally got Rayman 3D when I bought my 3DS, but I traded that sucker in for LoZ OoT. I finished the standard quest on it, and started the Master Quest quite a while ago...but I stopped after the Deku Tree, this would've marked my 10th playthrough of The Master Quest and I wanna finish it 100% so at some point in time I'll be restarting. After that I wanna buy Star Fox, Mario Kart and Kid Icarus. Cave Story 3D [​IMG]
    Then I'll probably get that Pokemon game coming out, and after that I'll probably put my 3DS away for awhile until some more great titles get released.