Gaming What features do you want in the WiiMenu?

shadow1w2

Still here.
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
After having my Wii for about a few months or so, Ive been thinking, if only it had D-pad menu control, or even the ability to set an image from an SD card onto the background.
Plus even some color changing options, menu sorting options, eck, even some differnt menu types for us hardcore gamers like some sorta 3D globe or something fun like that.

So what kind of features would you want to see or would have liked to have seen in the Wiimenu?

Things like menu controls and customizing options.
Dont go on about Wiichannel type stuff like weather and what not, thats a channel.
Im talking about just the Wiimenu stuff, since when you look at it, it feels a little too basic afterawhile and a change of backgroun image sure would hit the spot.

So whats your guy's ideas?

Monkey01

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Netherlands
Hmmwell, I would like them to add the ability to start stuff with the GC controller (GC Games / VC Games), cause now you have to turn on your wii controller to click the GC channel, launch, and the controller is off again, just clicking A twice on the GC controller itself is better I think.

Also skinning options would be nice yes, as long as they don't make it like the 360, paying for lame themes. (N)

imgod22222

GBAtemp's Original No-faced Member
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
oh, also maybe being able to click home on the wiimote or off on the wiimote while playing GCN games... getting up is too much for me xD

Maybe being able to customize how the channels look like (on the menu) too would be nice.

O BTW y do you ask? its not like we can do it ATM... :'(

shadow1w2

Still here.
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Why ask?
Why not?

If that fans want it, we may just get it.
If nintendo thinks they dont, then they'll just keep it the same basic thing forever.

Besides it doesnt hurt to dream a little.
Maybe one day we'll find a way to hack it and customize it ourselves.

Plus the Wiimenu sure feels rather limited anyway. It could use a good several extras for us more pro style gamers
tongue.gif

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gYzI76fwaM0