What ever happened to...

Discussion in 'General Off-Topic Chat' started by Prime, May 17, 2008.

May 17, 2008

What ever happened to... by Prime at 3:30 PM (977 Views / 0 Likes) 5 replies

1. Prime
    OP

Member Prime GBAtemp Psycho!

United Kingdom
    GBAtemp reviews?

There never is any new ones anymore.

2. gizmo_gal

Member gizmo_gal QWEEN of the RadioActive Force!!!

United States
    I asked a while ago, and I think I stepped on someones toes but I didn't mean to.
    I guess the mods and staff are just really swamped and busy. I remember one of them did confess that they'd actually stolen a couple of cameras so they could take review pics...maybe he got busted and is sitting in a slammer somewhere.

3. TheWingless

Member TheWingless Wafuu~

United States
    I think that was JPH and he still posts/was on a few hours ago. I don't remember where he stole it from, but it certainly wasn't from a store/super market.

I did notice there weren't many reviews when I joined but then they had a huge spike in them and it went back down, but it was only due to the huge rush after winter(DSTT, AceKard RPG/2, EDGE, etc)

4. FAST6191

Reporter FAST6191 Techromancer

pip
    United Kingdom
    As TheWingless mentions there has not been much happening in the world of flashcards and modchips of late (even homebrew has slowed to a trickle).

Of course GBAtemp is happy to have user reviews of games (overlooked ones are an especially good candidate), flashcarts (flashcarts are one of the few areas most features come after release so a retrospective/6 months on review is a welcome addition) and the like (if you think it is relevant go for it) or even articles on things in general (when I get around to it I plan on finally writing up an article on the FPS titles available for the DS as there are a fair few and more than some people realise).

The other option is make yourself heard. If you have a special desire to see a review of something the chances are someone amongst the staff can get it and make it happen.

5. gizmo_gal

Member gizmo_gal QWEEN of the RadioActive Force!!!

United States
    No, he'd never steal from a store or market. He stole them from his teacher (for what class I dont know.) he gave one to a friend and kept the other so, since he's not in the slammer hopefully he'll find the time after his meal and nap to make us a couple of nice reviews [​IMG]

6. Prime
    OP

Member Prime GBAtemp Psycho!

United Kingdom
    There has been a few wii mod chips out