orangy57

bruh
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
just saw this SAGE 2022 demo and I immediately recognized that wizard hat

it's crazy to see how far he's come since the days of his Unity 3DS demos, why did he nuke his account??

Reactions: Voxel

Voxel

Newcomer
Trophies
Website
github.com
XP
Country
United Kingdom
Howdy, that be me. I don't think anyone here will really have a definitive answer cuz it was quite a personal choice.
But anyways, I just did it so I could force myself to move on basically. Don't get me wrong, the temp always has a special place in my heart of hearts, but if I didn't start to kick myself off here more, I would've just stayed glued to the discussions and banter here and never really gotten anywhere else, haha.
But that was a long time ago now; I'm nearly 21 and have my head screwed on. I've got loads of super important and cool shit going on in my life since last year keeping me occupied (I'm at uni now!) so don't worry about me, I'm doing fine :D

Also yeah, my new X-Treme Saturn thingy has been quite the smash hit, I'm really proud of it. Took the whole year to do! Thanks for the kind words, always glad to hear I haven't lost my edge :yay:

SpanishFreddy

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Spain
Howdy, that be me. I don't think anyone here will really have a definitive answer cuz it was quite a personal choice.
But anyways, I just did it so I could force myself to move on basically. Don't get me wrong, the temp always has a special place in my heart of hearts, but if I didn't start to kick myself off here more, I would've just stayed glued to the discussions and banter here and never really gotten anywhere else, haha.
But that was a long time ago now; I'm nearly 21 and have my head screwed on. I've got loads of super important and cool shit going on in my life since last year keeping me occupied (I'm at uni now!) so don't worry about me, I'm doing fine :D

Also yeah, my new X-Treme Saturn thingy has been quite the smash hit, I'm really proud of it. Took the whole year to do! Thanks for the kind words, always glad to hear I haven't lost my edge :yay:
Oh, so that happends, well, at least i found you, because im browsing for the Sanic Ball port you did, idk if you can pass it to me, but, if you can, great, because i was trying to do that port in Unity and idk so much about it lol

Reactions: Voxel

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    LeoTCK @ LeoTCK: yes for nearly a month i was officially a wanted fugitive, until yesterday when it ended