See ya suckers
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Any one of these seem good:

Sakura Samurai
Mutant Mudds
Dillon's Rolling Western (not release yet, looks good though)
Mighty Switch Force

And there are some nice DSiWare games as well, if you want to check those out too.

boombox

Trophies
XP
Country
Well if you love drawing, you can wait a little longer until Colors! 3DS comes out ^_^
The only thing I've bought from the Eshop is Pullblox/Pushmo, which you already have (and it's amazing!)

xerxes16439

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Shantae or Mighty Switch Force! Shantae has more play time but Switch force is sooo cool and fun, the challenge is beating the times, I have, and love both!

ScarletCrystals

Useless Bunny of Paradise
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Sakura Samurai is rather good. The only problem is that it's so damn short. I've reached what I believe is the final stage in....4-5 hours? And most of that is spent farming for gold. So yeah, the game is delicious if you have the patience and don't mind short games.

jimmyemunoz

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Stupid ass Nintendo puts limits on the eshop game lengths. I can't see this as a wise choice as it limits graphics, possibilities, and people wanting to make a downloadable game. Nintendo wake up!!!! [rant over]

Another World

Emulate the Planet!
Former Staff
Trophies
Website
wiki.gbatemp.net
XP
Country
Colombia
as we all know, nintendo has been clueless towards online gaming and DLC since the very start. they simply do not grasp the concept and how it can enhance the popularity of a system. i have more dlc on my ps3 then i do actual ps3 games. i have more full dlc games on my ps3 than i have ps3 games as well. i still don't like the idea of virtual purchases, as one day sony will not be around and i won't be able to buy a used ps3 in 30 years and redownload my old purchases. but its hard to beat the creative indy titles and affordable prices that are found on download networks.

now lets stop hijacking his thread and lets get back to recommending! =)

-another world

D

Deleted_171835

Stupid ass Nintendo puts limits on the eshop game lengths. I can't see this as a wise choice as it limits graphics, possibilities, and people wanting to make a downloadable game. Nintendo wake up!!!! [rant over]
They don't have limits on game length.

Wintrale

Trophies
XP
Country
Donkey Kong '94 is an excellent choice. A few people told me I should get it and I'm glad I did. It's what inspired the Mario vs Donkey Kong games, although - so far - it's actually better than them since it's easier to die and the levels are more nefarious in their design.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    rvtr @ rvtr: Spam bots again.