Gaming What DS games you can't wait for.

Gagarin

OP
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
Maybe DS is on a deathbed now but still some nice titles are scheduled.
Golden Sun, KH Re.coded, Okami, Cave Story, Shantae.... what else?

P.S. Shantae is already out
frown.gif

Shinigami357

Current "give a fuck" level: Honey Badger
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Golden Sun, for sure. It's been ONE HELLISHLY LONG WAIT.
Maybe the english version of Pokemon Black.
After that, I'll drool at the sight of the 3DS until I get lucky enough to get one, LOL.

geoflcl

Permanent GBAtemp Newbie
Trophies
Website
loganderb.in
XP
Country
United States
I'm genuinely excited for Pokemon Black and White.

I've played around with the Japanese versions, and I must say I'm impressed, and this is coming from a guy who was underwhelmed by the previous DS Pokemon games. It really seems like they've put a lot of effort into these ones. My favorite improvement is the battle system. In previous DS Pokemon games, the battle animations were terribly slow and drawn-out, and the health/experience bars moved slower as well, making random encounters that much more frustrating. Compared to the Game Boy outings, battles took ages, simply because everything went at a slower pace (even with battle scenes turned off
ohnoes.png
). In these games, Game Freak has addressed these problems and made the animations much more swift, yet keeping the charming nature they had before. Aside from that, the multiple seasons was an ambitious endeavor, as is the Dream World. This generation of Pokemon looks to be a good one, and I haven't been able to say that for a long time.

Also, Okamiden is going to be awesomeness. But I'm all typed out, so I'm afraid I'll have to keep this one short.
tongue.gif

Inunah

The Female Mistaken for a Male.
Banned
Trophies
Website
inuscreepystuff.blogspot.com
XP
Country
United States
-Crafts Mama
-Golden Sun: Dark Dawn
-Kingdom Hearts Re:Coded
-Okamiden
-A scary horror game
-The (U) release of Pokemon Black
-DSiWare cracked for use on Flash Carts (Oh come on, all I want is Shantae and Bird and Beans)
-An updated version of the lameboy emulator that won't cause Shantae for the GBC to have glitchy sound and lag when going from the main and pause menus to the game
-Another Cooking Mama spinoff game
-Yet another Pokemon Ranger game
-Yet another Zelda game
-Yet another Taiko no Tatsujin game
-Yet another Daigasso! Band Brothers game
-Yet another Osu! game
-A (U) or (E) release of Ni no Kuni / The Another World
-Ghost Trick

SirCB85

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Gambia, The
Well, not shure if we´ll ever get it, but I realy can´t wait till Digimon Story: Lost Evolution gets an English release.

Rayder

Mostly lurking lately....
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Right now, the only games I can think of that I want is:

Intellivision Lives (this is the one I want the most)
SW Force Unleashed II
Sonic Colors
Duke Nukem

There may be others, but I don't know enough about them at this point to know if I'd care about them. The MOST unfortunate thing is that since I have no money and no job, I'll be forced to rely someone else to dump and release them, which seems to be becoming more and more rare all the time. I mean, we STILL never got a dump of LOTR: Aragorn's Quest, for example. Oh, I have no doubt that the oh-so precious Golden Sun game will get dumped and cracked, but games that I like.......pfft. I'll be REALLY pissed if I can't get my hands on Intellivision Lives, one way or another. Prospects aren't looking good......
shy.gif

haddad

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
I agree with all you guys But KH ReCoded and Golden Sun Dark Dawn is the one we are ALLLLL waiting for -_-

Rayder

Mostly lurking lately....
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
haddad said:
I agree with all you guys But KH ReCoded and Golden Sun Dark Dawn is the one we are ALLLLL waiting for -_-

Not ALL of us. I don't give a crap about either one of those games.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty:
    Good morning
  • Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty:
    Out of nowhere I got several scars on my forearm and part of my arm and it really itches.
  • AdRoz78 @ AdRoz78:
    Hey, I bought a modchip today and it says "New 2040plus" in the top left corner. Is this a legit chip or was I scammed?
  • Veho @ Veho:
    @AdRoz78 start a thread and post a photo of the chip.
    +2
  • Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty:
    Yawn
  • S @ salazarcosplay:
    and good morning everyone
    +1
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    @BakerMan, his partner is Luke
  • Sicklyboy @ Sicklyboy:
    Sup nerds
    +1
  • Flame @ Flame:
    oh hi, Sickly
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Oh hi flame
  • S @ salazarcosplay:
    @K3Nv2 what was your ps4 situation
  • S @ salazarcosplay:
    did you always have a ps4 you never updated
  • S @ salazarcosplay:
    or were you able to get new ps4 tracking it \
    as soon as the hack was announced
  • S @ salazarcosplay:
    or did you have to find a used one with the lower firm ware that was not updated
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    I got this ps4 at launch and never updated since 9.0
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    You got a good chance of buying a used one and asking the seller how often they used or even ask for a Pic of fw and telling them not to update
  • RedColoredStars @ RedColoredStars:
    Speaking of PLaystation. I see Evilnat put out a beta for PS3 CFW 4.91.2 on the 22nd.
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Don't really see the point in updating it tbh
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    Yea you right, I thought about updating my PS3 CFW to 4.91, but why really, everything plays fine now. I guess for people that have already updated past 4.9 it would be helpful.
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Idk if online servers are still active that would be my only thought
    +1
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    Thats true, personally I don't play it online at all, in fact, I deleted all wifi details on it once I installed CFW, so it won't connect and auto-update itself
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    I play most games that are on both PS3/360 strickly on the 360, but PS3 exclusives are really only games I play on the PS3 (You know me, I'm more of a Xbox junkie)
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Ps3 really has no titles worth going online over nps is the only reason you'd want wifi
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: Ps3 really has no titles worth going online over nps is the only reason you'd want wifi