Hacking What ds flashcards work on new 2ds xl ?

SwaGoat

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Greece
Pretty much what the tittle suggests.I only own a Blue Gateway and an R4(I?) Gold clone.
Thing is,both of the flashcards ''crash'' the new2ds or simply make it unable to boot.I've used them both on an old3ds I have (ver 11.6) and they both show up,BUT when I try to open them they require a reboot with a message like ''an error has occured please refer to the instructions manual blah blah''
Can I use these cards to play ds games on the new 2ds?
What's my cheaper choice for a flashcard that plays ds games on new 2ds,or if there's no need for flashcards,then what other choices do I have
(Both old3ds and new2ds are unhacked and without cfw)

SwaGoat

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Greece
I can't hack the 3DSs due to the version I am.I don't have a ds that accepts those carts,I don't even have a ds.I can test them in a friend,and I already have,but they didn't even show up there (that 3ds is clean,never hacked before,and my friend doesn't want it to be hacked at any point).What do you mean by flash the r4i gold ?

SwaGoat

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Greece
23192914_2004960166415215_895775461_n.png
since my computer's language is in greek I've wrote down the translation next to each thing.By the way,the game is inserted just to test it out if it would work.

wormdood

pirate booty inspector
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
View attachment 104704 since my computer's language is in greek I've wrote down the translation next to each thing.By the way,the game is inserted just to test it out if it would work.
so the flashcard is setup correctly . . . try cutting a playing card and putting it between the contacts and the shell of the flashcard
13_ak_contact_repost-plastic_inserted.jpg
13_ak_contact_repost-plastic_inserted-3.jpg

SwaGoat

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Greece
So I kinda searched for flashcards as no method I found was working.Is the R4I SDHC Dual-Core White compatible with a new 2ds XL or are there still chances that it might not work ?

thisisallowed

中国御宅族
Trophies
XP
Country
China
So I kinda searched for flashcards as no method I found was working.Is the R4I SDHC Dual-Core White compatible with a new 2ds XL or are there still chances that it might not work ?
If it's from r4isdhc.com get it, you can hack your 2ds with it, you can also hack your 2ds using the R4i gold IF YOU CAN LAUNCH IT SOMEWHERE.

SwaGoat

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Greece
If it's from r4isdhc.com get it, you can hack your 2ds with it, you can also hack your 2ds using the R4i gold IF YOU CAN LAUNCH IT SOMEWHERE.
You mean the flashcard I have,or the official one? If you're saying this for the one I have,I sadly can't open it,it just gets recognized and when I boot it up it says ''An error has occured...''.That happens on both my old 3ds and the new 2ds,so i don't know why that happens.

thisisallowed

中国御宅族
Trophies
XP
Country
China
You mean the flashcard I have,or the official one? If you're saying this for the one I have,I sadly can't open it,it just gets recognized and when I boot it up it says ''An error has occured...''.That happens on both my old 3ds and the new 2ds,so i don't know why that happens.
Probs the version of the console is too new.
Get the r4isdhc.com card and hack your 3ds with it.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: https://www.youtube.com/@legolambs