What drugs have you tried? How were they?

Ericthegreat

Not New Member
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I've tried marijuana and it was much better than alcohol in my opinion. What about you guys?
Adderall! But I really have adhd so its not as cool as when everyone else uses it, actully makes me calm/slightly sleepy... I was diagnosed a couple of years ago, has changed my life 1000%, so if you've always thought you might have it (or your parents refused to agree with a medical professional that you might have adhd), please see a doctor.

Mythical

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I smoke marijuana often (eat it and vape when I can)
I've tried Mushrooms once and I didn't see or hear anything weird, but it felt nice and I was a little giggly
I've tried Ritalin, Adderal, and Vyvanse all once or twice. I "liked" Vyvanse more, but wasn't really a fan of any of them. Made me feel twitchy and it made me feel even more restless then normal
I wouldn't really recommend anything, but marijuana/pot/cannabis to people
Edit: I also drink, but I need to drink a lot to feel anything so I generally don't for that regularly

Last edited by Mythical,

chrisrlink

Has a PhD in dueling
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
not tried but i want to try hemp as a mood stablizer but for that i must get off some medicine that is known to interact with CBD the main reason i want off those RX's is because i fear their doing damage to my body Liver emzymes are elevated which could lead to liver damage if left untreated my ex smokes Pot for her epilepsy that's what got me thinking of trying canabis or at least CBD as an alternitive to the antipsychotics I'm on (I'm bi polar) never hurts to try i guess

Ericthegreat

Not New Member
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
not tried but i want to try hemp as a mood stablizer but for that i must get off some medicine that is known to interact with CBD the main reason i want off those RX's is because i fear their doing damage to my body Liver emzymes are elevated which could lead to liver damage if left untreated my ex smokes Pot for her epilepsy that's what got me thinking of trying canabis or at least CBD as an alternitive to the antipsychotics I'm on (I'm bi polar) never hurts to try i guess
"i want off those RX's" Don't just suddenly stop your meds, talk to your doctor, I'd look more into some scientific studies on if cbd works, I've heard that some "work" because they actually contain thc ("accidentally"). Marijuana itself, it seems is safe, IF you are over 25, as there have been some studies showing that use before that age (when the brain has finished maturing) can stunt brain growth, but after 25 as long as you only do it here and there, seems fine.

Not trying to scare anyone who has used marijuana, I'm sure as long as you don't use it too much, it probably hasn't really affected you.

Reactions: Redhorse

Hanafuda

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
MJ
shrooms
LSD

Enjoyed all the above. The psychedelics occasionally for about 6 years. The MJ, pretty regular for about 14 years, but with a hard 2 year break while I was living overseas '91-'93. I quit all that at about 30yo though, when life got real ... serious job, marriage, kid(s). Maybe when I retire I'll start smoking weed again, when I don't have to go to a job anymore. That is, if it's legal where I live then.

Cocaine - Tried it once, didn't see the point. Maybe I just didn't have enough money to get there. But that's ok.

Alcohol - Mostly beer when I was in my 20's, and lots of it. I mean lots of it. Probably the thing I'd change if I could. Other than legal risk of being arrested for other stuff, alcohol probably put me at most risk back then. Health, and driving after drinking. Yeah, I regret it, but I did it a number of times in college. Back in the 80's it was wasn't quite the big deal it is now. There wasn't any "MADD" and cops in a college town would just make you walk home if they did pull you over. Anyway, I never drink heavily anymore, and rarely drink beer. I do enjoy some Scotch or Bourbon on a Friday/Sat evening, but I never drink enough to get drunk. Warm, yes. Drunk, no.

That's it. I never messed with "lab made" stuff like crack or meth. Had a chance once to do MDMA when it was first going around (80's), a girl asked me if I wanted to with her and a few other people. I had no idea yet what that kind of invitation more or less meant, probably missed out on some mud for my turtle there. Oh well.

Last edited by Hanafuda,

chrisrlink

Has a PhD in dueling
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
"i want off those RX's" Don't just suddenly stop your meds, talk to your doctor, I'd look more into some scientific studies on if cbd works, I've heard that some "work" because they actually contain thc ("accidentally"). Marijuana itself, it seems is safe, IF you are over 25, as there have been some studies showing that use before that age (when the brain has finished maturing) can stunt brain growth, but after 25 as long as you only do it here and there, seems fine.

Not trying to scare anyone who has used marijuana, I'm sure as long as you don't use it too much, it probably hasn't really affected you.
i am so we'll monitor it closely

D

Deleted User

Marijuanna
It was bitter

I also tried Tobacco
It was bitter

I have also tried pure Azahar tea...
It was bitter

spotanjo3

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I've tried marijuana and it was much better than alcohol in my opinion. What about you guys?

I prefer Alcohol (moderation, of course) because it is much healthier than Marijuana. Surely, marijuana is good for you (not to smoking it, mind you.. its not health just like cigarettes anyway).

Cyan

GBATemp's lurking knight
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
Country
France
it was much better than alcohol
what do you define as "better" ?
it probably depends what you expect.

If losing your mind or seeing visions is what you expect, then it's not what I'd want and wouldn't find it "better".
I wouldn't stand "losing control" at all, I need to always be in control and not feel I missed time.

I guess my drug is also video games and TV series, and food, and knowledge :D

Last edited by Cyan,

Youkai

Demon
Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
Never ever tried any drugs well okay alcohol but just a little bit and mainly because it was impossible no to in the military (had to go, luckily I got out as a psychopath after 2 month) as they put in alcohol into my bottle whenever I left it unattendet which I did a few times at the beginning as I was to trusting.

GhostLatte

GBAtemp's Official Van Master™
OP
GBAtemp Patron
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I prefer Alcohol (moderation, of course) because it is much healthier than Marijuana. Surely, marijuana is good for you (not to smoking it, mind you.. its not health just like cigarettes anyway).
I disagree wholeheartedly and strongly believe that marijuana is much healthier than alcohol. You ever seen any deaths from marijuana?
what do you define as "better" ?
it probably depends what you expect.

If losing your mind or seeing visions is what you expect, then it's not what I'd want and wouldn't find it "better".
I wouldn't stand "losing control" at all, I need to always be in control and not feel I missed time.

I guess my drug is also video games and TV series, and food, and knowledge :D
Have you even smoked marijuana? It’s not like alcohol where you loose control nor do you see visions or loose your mind.

Last edited by GhostLatte,

spotanjo3

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I disagree wholeheartedly and strongly believe that marijuana is much healthier than alcohol. You ever seen any deaths from marijuana?

Have you even smoked marijuana? It’s not like alcohol where you loose control nor do you see visions or loose your mind.

I had smoked marijuana 4 or 5 time a loooong time ago. Never again.. Smoke still travel to my lung but I got high. Cigarette is worse than Marijuana, yes.

However, smoke travel to the lung and its not healthy, period. Marijuana pills or made it with juice or in the brownie is healthy.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    They're made with left over pancake/wafle batter, that's been sitting out all day.
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    3 hours on a riding lawn mower, my butt is numb and my whole body is still vibrating. Gonna be a long summer. :cry: I just need to buy some goats.
    +1
  • SylverReZ @ SylverReZ:
    @BigOnYa, Did you leave your buttplug in?
    +2
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    I feel like I spent the night with Ancientboi
    +3
  • Flame @ Flame:
    Ancientboi at it again.
    +2
  • Flame @ Flame:
    is it a bird is it a plane... no its Ancientboi banging your ass away !
    +3
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Took along time to fit it in?
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Snow days $25 on steam may grab it
  • SylverReZ @ SylverReZ:
    Measuring sizes with AncientBoi, I see.
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    I guess Ancientboi would be Peter
    +2
  • SylverReZ @ SylverReZ:
    Loooooool :rofl2:
  • SylverReZ @ SylverReZ:
    So true
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    @K3Nv2 Snow Day is pretty fun. My only bitch would be the camera controls, when you move around, say down, you have to move the right stick left or right to get camera to turn and get your view, other than that I like it so far.
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    From what people say pvp isn't even worth it
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    I just been playing offline, and they give you a few bots here n there on your team to help battle. I don't think it's as funny as the other games tho, more battle oriented than humor, which kinda sucks, but I'm still early in it
  • Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty:
    @BigOnYa, doesnt the game have a campaign mode?
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    Yea, and co-op, but you can also start a pvp session and battle just with friends. You get special skill cards (powers) the more you play. And higher value cards, but you can only enable so many cards at a time.
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    If you can find enough for it
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    Toilet paper is considered the money, you collect and buy stuff with TP, kinda funny. Graphics are def better than the other games tho, I think they used Unity 5 engine.
  • Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo:
    Look if I zoom in enough I can see the herpes!!!
    +1
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    In fact I'm gonna go make a drink, roll a fatty n play some, good night to all!
    +2
    Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty: +1