Gaming what does verify WUP file are complete and correct. dlc and shop require Sig Patch

tommaloney

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
i made( :) ) a Wup file of my disc minecraft the complete story and used wud2app to convert it. when i try to install it it say that error message in the title.

What am i doing wrong. I have the game key, common key and all of that.

any help ....please

Ryab

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
i made( :) ) a Wup file of my disc minecraft the complete story and used wud2app to convert it. when i try to install it it say that error message in the title.

What am i doing wrong. I have the game key, common key and all of that.

any help ....please
few things could be the issue 1 did you launch mocha cfw or haxchi cfw thats what sig patches are 2 make sure there are not any special characters in the wup files name like © ®

Lacius

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
As a matter of troubleshooting, try downloading the game with Wii U USB Helper. If that version works, then you did something wrong in the conversion process.

tommaloney

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
As a matter of troubleshooting, try downloading the game with Wii U USB Helper. If that version works, then you did something wrong in the conversion process.
that game is disc based only and you can't download it from usb helper :( i will try another game just to be sure

tommaloney

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
click on it select add to queue on the right then click download at the bottom if it has dlc or updates just download them too
i am looking for minecraft the complete addition not the regular minecraft but i will check again

--------------------- MERGED ---------------------------

i am looking for minecraft the complete addition not the regular minecraft but i will check again
its story mode

--------------------- MERGED ---------------------------

can someone post the common.key or common.bin file here. thats the only thing i can see that went wrong cause all i did was open the hex editor and paste the key there and save it

Lacius

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
can someone post the common.key or common.bin file here. thats the only thing i can see that went wrong cause all i did was open the hex editor and paste the key there and save it
The common key cannot be shared here, as it's copyrighted information. I would download the game from another source and try it.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: https://youtu.be/MddR6PTmGKg?si=mU2EO5hoE7XXSbSr