What do your friends/people know you for?

Flame

Me > You
OP
Global Moderator
Trophies
XP
I'm know as the Nintendo dude who is really good with tech.

But I own all the Playstation consoles when compared Nintendo which i own the handhelds yes, but not all the consoles.

but some how i got the rep as a Nintendo nerd :cry:

What do your friends/people know you for?

astrangeone

Trophies
Website
www.shophandmade.com
XP
Country
Canada
Apparently I'm known as the coffee nerd (yes, I can talk about pour over coffee and everything else in between, and even like espresso), the computer fixer AND the flipper of items (I'm always selling something on Craiglist or similar).

I have no idea I've let coffee turn me into an addict. :)

Cyan

GBATemp's lurking knight
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
Country
France
ok, I'll be the first one doing it here.

friends? what's that?
And the few people I know don't tell what they think of me (and that's probably best that way...), even my family.

they know I'm always on my computer, tv, console. that's all they know.
for the family, I'm probably the one who wasted or failed his life, or never grew and still play games all his days instead of doing anything else.

Last edited by Cyan,

DarthDub

Amateur Hacker
Trophies
Website
www.gaiaonline.com
XP
Country
United States
ok, I'll be the first one doing it here.

friends? what's that?
And the few people I know don't tell what they think of me (and that's probably best that way...), even my family.

they know I'm always on my computer, tv, console. that's all they know.
for the family, I'm probably the one who wasted or failed his life, or never grew and still play games all his days instead of doing anything else.
We're basically the same.

Reactions: dAVID_ and Flame

Tom Bombadildo

Dick, With Balls
Trophies
Website
POCKET.LIKEITS
XP
Country
United States
An asshole mostly. ;O;

But mainly known as the general "gaming/tech guy" among friends, I'm usually the person they shove their borked PCs and phones and tablets and any other electronic device to expecting me to just instantly know how to fix it, or they'll ask what I think about XYZ game or console or whatever and expect me to have played every game known to man.

Reactions: VinsCool and Flame

ThoD

GBATemp Addict (apparently), but more like "bored"
Trophies
XP
Country
Greece
Not friends, as I don't have any, but people who know me any in general, while not giving me stupid titles like some people above, I'm known for being that lazy and kinda a shut-in guy with a constant bored look on his face. Some even know why that is, seeing how if I actually bother trying it's next to impossible for me to not succeed at whatever that thing is, no matter what it is, but just can't be bothered to so I'm also known as a heavy anime watcher as I choose to do that instead...:P

Reactions: Deleted User

gnmmarechal

GBAtemp Patron
Trophies
Website
gs2012.xyz
XP
Country
Portugal
oh, also. I seem to be the person whose facial expression is well... neutral until I laugh for a few seconds and immediately go back to being completely neutral. Some people seem rather scared of how fast I change from any expression back to fully neutral lul

At some point I became known at the PC/electronics repair guy. People also found strange that I both practiced judo and played the violin.

Last edited by gnmmarechal,
Reactions: ThoD
D

Deleted User

I honestly can't answer this question with accuracy. I don't live inside the heads of other people, and even if I did, I'd probably mean different things to different people.

I have my own opinion of myself, but honestly, it's not entirely positive.

Reactions: Xentenel

Chary

Never sleeps
Chief Editor
Trophies
Website
opencritic.com
XP
Country
United States
When I was still in school, I guess I was known for being the short girl? Not sure how my current friends see me. As for my family, I think they mostly know me for being good with computers and being a writer. Although to them, "good with computers" means I know how to empty the recycle bin for them lol.

D

Deleted User

that guy who sends others pictures of his belly button because i found chocolate frosting in it. a few days ago I was something else, but I'd rather not share that

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=lDRjqI-fBVI&pp=ygUPVml0Z2luIG1hZ2ljaWFu