What do YOU want to see on GBAtemp?

Discussion in 'Site Discussions & Suggestions' started by Opium, Dec 28, 2006.

1. imgod22222

imgod22222 GBAtemp's Original No-faced Member

Jul 5, 2006
    United States
    That would be cool, a one-stop place for everything GBA, DS, and (to come) Wii coding, along with tuts that range from "coding for newbs" to "coding for the CIA agents who secretly track our every move" in difficulty. And Source code available where applicable.

This thread is all about GBAtemp, not to make fun of singles which may include yourself. xD

This website is GBAtemp, not "my portal to the WWW" or "web site with a bunch of hawt girls and unrelated news" I'm getting sick and tired of the MyCrap and the iCult. What ever happened to God? Now its the iGod made by "Oranges." xD "Creates realities up to 10 times faster than those other guys~!"

2. Opium
    OP

Opium PogoShell it to me ™

Former Staff
    Dec 22, 2002
    Australia
    Things are being worked on right now actually [​IMG] When they come into affect? No idea. But they're coming [​IMG]

3. Verocity

Verocity Ö!

Nov 26, 2006
    United States
    Georgia
    People all ready asking for when its in affect, wow, demanding people, this kinda stuff takes alot of time, me being a webdesigner, I should know. Give em time.

4. juggernaut911

juggernaut911 GBAtemp Slut!

Jul 13, 2006
    United States
    Things are being worked on right now actually [​IMG] When they come into affect? No idea. But they're coming [​IMG]

[/quote]

hmmm... I'm smell another conspiracy... [​IMG] is that a tip? lemme do a run through and look around on the site... hmmm...

welll G's man! just curios!!! >:P

5. CatScam

CatScam ScamaRama!

Apr 29, 2006
    United States
    Two things that should already be implemented.( Every other board has these why not gbatemp)
    1. When looking at all new posts show mark posts you have replied to, like when in the forum.
    2. Make it possible to exclude forums from the show all new posts, like the Wii forum.

Then gbatemp would be perfect. [​IMG]

6. Qpido

Qpido Call me Q.

Jul 12, 2006
    Netherlands
    I very much like his idea, I would like to be able exclude some forums from the Latest Discussions thing on the homepage.

You guys really care about ur members.

Q~

7. imgod22222

imgod22222 GBAtemp's Original No-faced Member

Jul 5, 2006
    United States
    Affect and Effect are two very different words.

As a matter of fact, we spent two class periods in english going over this difference. ME = ANGRY!

Quick Reply
Draft saved Draft deleted