Gaming What do you want to see in botw's story dlc?

xtheman

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
So the story dlc comes in december, what would you like to see?

I myself would love to have a pre-calamity story, as the memories brought up some interesting things. It would also be nice to explore hyrule as it's so nice in the present, and it would look even nicer if it had more life.

S

Saiyan Lusitano

A final fight against Ganon rather than what we got on BotW's story.

mightymuffy

fatbaldpieeater
Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
You beat calamity Ganon, and are busy stood there cheering, when lo, a Moblin jumps out from the shadows and hits you over the back of the head with a club, knocking you clean out.
You awake to find yourself washed up on a beach, with no memory (wot, again?!) and a girl has pulled you from the wreckage of your ship (??) and, well, something something, big fukkin owl nagging you, something something, waking up the wind fish with a load of noisy instruments, you know the rest...

S

Saiyan Lusitano

I actually want to do the fight 100 years prior. To do that story line, to play it. Not just see the films from the memories.
You know, it'd be cool if the Switch got "Breath of the Wild 2" instead of another Zelda than a continuation of BotW. BotW feels like it has a lot of potential and Nintendo should take advantage of it.

Artistically, BotW is the most gorgeous Zelda game in my opinion and TP used to be my favourite prior to BotW.

Reactions: Quantumcat

linuxares

The inadequate, autocratic beast!
Global Moderator
Trophies
XP
Country
Sweden
You know, it'd be cool if the Switch got "Breath of the Wild 2" instead of another Zelda than a continuation of BotW. BotW feels like it has a lot of potential and Nintendo should take advantage of it.

Artistically, BotW is the most gorgeous Zelda game in my opinion and TP used to be my favourite prior to BotW.
That would be something, have they ever done a follow up? I mean a real sequel?

Meteor7

Guess where this thumb goes.
Trophies
a fit of spasms and accidental black magic
XP
Country
United States
I'd just like to see better characterization for Zelda and Link through their interactions and adventures alongside each other.
But for a Zelda sequel, I'd like to see a gigantic, dramatic climax against Ganon/dorf wherein they destroy him absolutely, making room for the franchise to take its narrative in a new direction with new challenges and threats. If they can pull off a Ganon destruction in a huge piece of DLC for BotW, then by all means do that, but it would be safer to save that for an entirely new game, I think.

Quantumcat

Dead and alive
Trophies
Website
boot9strap.com
XP
Country
Australia
I'd like to have the option of playing as Zelda. Your trusty knight is the one holding down the fort. All the memories can be redone with Link and Zelda switched, the word "Link" can be replaced with "Zelda" in people's dialogue and the rest of the game stays exactly the same. Except, Mipha and Sidon are switched in the Zora storyline.

Reactions: linuxares

vegaskid

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I want to see nothing the game world looks good then you go into the dungeons and graphics are retarded game is a zero waste of time to make a game then have sorry dungeons. Switch has no games that are good but I'll keep my switch.

Quantumcat

Dead and alive
Trophies
Website
boot9strap.com
XP
Country
Australia
I want to see nothing the game world looks good then you go into the dungeons and graphics are retarded game is a zero waste of time to make a game then have sorry dungeons. Switch has no games that are good but I'll keep my switch.
I can't understand this. Are you for BotW or against it? On one hand, you say "graphics are retarded" but in the other you say "game looks good" and "game is a zero waste of time" i.e. The game is not a waste of time.

Also I thought of something else I would like. Archery game shops!! They were always loads of fun and challenging. Or at least they are until motion controls came around with the 3DS in which case they were too easy to win. I want some archery games both easy and super hard. And there should be something worth winning - like what about access to arrow smithing equipment? Birds can drop feathers as well as meat and then you can take 1 bundle of wood plus one bundle of feathers plus one flint = 10 arrows

Oh and add 1 fire chuchu jelly etc to make fire arrows :-) Maybe 10 jellies so it's not too easy to get fire arrows.

Last edited by Quantumcat,

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    realtimesave @ realtimesave: can troll SylverReZ the following day :)