Gaming What do you want to see for the Switch's inevitable Virtual Console?

RayD97

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Big dissapointment if it takes a long time for consoles like N64 and GameCube to come along on VC (if ever for the GameCube). Yet I'll remain hopeful. :yayswitch:

Last edited by RayD97,

Kerbangman

Trophies
XP
Country
I'm hoping that when you purchase a game it stays purchased FOREVER................

What are the chances of that :)

xile6

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Being able to transfer my purchases from Wii, 3DS and WiiU without being scammed into buying the same shit again.
Nintendo already said no.
There is no way for them to link Your 3ds and wii to your new nintendo account since they mess up the system/account linking.
So they changed all that and now that there is a nintendo account (mainly starting with the switch) they can move forward in linking everything.

SO yea you gotta buy the games all over again

fatsquirrel

Trophies
XP
Country
Nintendo already said no.
There is no way for them to link Your 3ds and wii to your new nintendo account since they mess up the system/account linking.
So they changed all that and now that there is a nintendo account (mainly starting with the switch) they can move forward in linking everything.

SO yea you gotta buy the games all over again
There is no way my ass.
Everything is possible. Take a look at Xbox or PS.
They are just milking us till we are dry

Last edited by fatsquirrel,

Cosmic_Link

Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
All I want is Fire Emblem Path of Radiance, Eternal Darkness, Skies of Arcadia, FF Crystal Chronicles, Mario Kart Double Dash and Super Mario Sunshine. That's all I want from VC for the Switch. ^^

chartube12

Captain Chaz 86
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I use alot of half-presses in games like Super Mario Sunshine and Metroid Prime.

What do you mean by half presses? the gamecube controller was a *itch! You had to press really hard in many games due to the L&R buttons getting jammed easily. They were the worse part of playing WWE titles on the system. I am glad Nintendo ditched them and other companies never used those over sized, spring loaded and uncomfortable tabs, Nintendo called buttons

CosmoCortney

i snack raw pasta and chew lollipops
Trophies
Website
follow-the-white-rabbit.wtf
XP
Country
Germany
I want a library of all past Nintendo systems up to the Wii (except Virtual Boy) and (but very improbably) Triforce Arcade games with online capabilities (Many featured local multiplayer via network).
I'd also love to see 3rd party retro systems especially the Sega ones. Even the Dramcast

Imacaredformy2ds

Smartass
Banned
Trophies
XP
Country
Mexico
gamecube
and gba
mostly because that would increase the chances of pokemon emerald and colosseum in vc being a thing
also if they add the link feature to transfer pokemon ill scream

Bonestorm

Banned!
Banned
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
I hope Switch gets more than a handful of games. (Wii U burn still aching)
I'm assuming you mean 3rd party? because it got more than enough 1st party support.

--------------------- MERGED ---------------------------

>entitled piracy
I don't pay money for anything digital, i own most of these games physically anyways.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    SylverReZ @ SylverReZ: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uLN9qrJ8ESs