Hacking What do you use to play Wii games?

What do you use to play Wii games?

• Backup Launchers

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Straight from Disk Channel

• USB Loaders

• I mix em' up

• Pfftt... i buy my Wii games

• Total voters

SkankyYankee

GBAtemp Advanced Skank
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
i usually use the wiimote and my television to play wii games
tongue.gif

gilaben

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
USB Loader for all my games. Disc Channel- CIOS14+IOSRELOAD for the few discs I do use.

I don't really care about regions because my USBLoader is set to autoboot all ISOs to NTSC

davidsl_128

GBAtemp Brightsider
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Colombia
I use USB loaders to try out games that look nice, but games that I really like I usually buy them. Not only to support the developers, but because I'm kinda into collecting
laugh.gif

kLiNiKaL

Dr. Greenthumb
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Jamaica
no one in there right mind would go back to disc loading again lol

why get up and have to stop smoking my joint just to swap disc, when a simple Reset will take me back to my autobooted loader ?

GX for features, WiiFlow beta2 for lulz

TraumaHoundNDS

Trophies
Website
traumahound.ndsthemes.com
XP
Country
United States
I buy my Wii games; I've bought all the games I've ever played on my consoles. In general, I don't find that many games I'd want to actually play so it's not that big a deal (monetarily) to pick up a new game now and then. Plus, in the case of my newly acquired Xbox 360, being late to start means I can usually pick up some older A-list games on the cheap from eBay (but NOT Gamestop! Really, a mere $5 off used versions of older games they're still selling at original price? I think not! I don't know why people even buy games from them.
mad.gif
).

nknave

Trophies
XP
Country
Mexico
The poll choices should not be mixed with "Pfttt....I buy my own games"

Of course we buy our own games, but how do we load our backups is the true question.

cIOSCorp (v3.3 atm) all the way (Single Layer for SmashBros Brawl, IOS249 for MarioKart Wii to avoid error001 issue).

NeoGamma R6 Autoboot custom made Channel to boot problematic games like GhostBusters.

I don't have a USB HDD and I don't plan to buy one, but I use my 8GB USB Stick to rip games using either USB Loader 1.5 by Waninkoko or USB Loader GX, than rip the iso with WBFSv3 and apply IOS Patch if necesary (like my MarioKart Wii example)

Cheers.

jazvdb

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
nknave said:
The poll choices should not be mixed with "Pfttt....I buy my own games"

Of course we buy our own games, but how do we load our backups is the true question.

cIOSCorp (v3.3 atm) all the way (Single Layer for SmashBros Brawl, IOS249 for MarioKart Wii to avoid error001 issue).

NeoGamma R6 Autoboot custom made Channel to boot problematic games like GhostBusters.

I don't have a USB HDD and I don't plan to buy one, but I use my 8GB USB Stick to rip games using either USB Loader 1.5 by Waninkoko or USB Loader GX, than rip the iso with WBFSv3 and apply IOS Patch if necesary (like my MarioKart Wii example)

Cheers.

download? usenet?

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Veho @ Veho: Musk sues Hyundai in 3... 2... 1...