Misc What do you think of this years Pride Month?

• Thread starter Deleted member 575334
  • Start date
  • Views 4,509
  • Replies 126
Status
Not open for further replies.
D

Deleted member 575334

OP
For me. It feels kinda quiet. Normally everywhere i go, i am getting sandblasted with the Rainbow Flag and such. But this year, it feels more quiet then ever. I guess COVID-19 has to do something with it. But i was just curious why and what you think of this?

Edit: I have to clarify that i am NOT from the LGBTQ+ Community. I support them, but i am a straight male.

Last edited by ,

hippy dave

BBMB
Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
i never understood even the most basic concept behind it.
I feel pride in great accomplishments, Things i worked for and pulled off against all the odds.

i NEVER had to work hard to like cock. I just do. Where exactly is the great accomplishment in me smoking meat-cigarettes?

Isnt it kinda pathetic to be proud of something you do by default?

Its like giving Usain Bolt a trophy for sitting on his ass.
If it honestly needs explaining in this day and age, the point of "pride" is that it's the opposite of "shame", which is what gay people are regularly made to feel by those who oppress, bully, murder etc them. If all the gay marches in all the world prevent a few suffering gay kids from giving in to how bigots tell them they should be feeling and killing themselves then it's a big success.

Reactions: KingVamp

XDel

Author of Alien Breed: Projekt Odamex
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Goddamnit. Please make a other thread where yall are fighting like little kids. I made this thread to ask people what they think about this years pride month. Not to play as Police officier. Damn. Ether stay on the topic of the thread or get out.
All I did was ask for the science, they are they ones that took they subject way out into left field.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    AncientBoi @ AncientBoi: ¡¡¡ tttoN