Gaming What do you think could the 3ds be improved on?

Nujui

I need something to do.
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Let's say Nintendo makes a 3ds lite, would would you like to see improved upon if said thing were going to produced?

Nujui

I need something to do.
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
KingVamp said:
Um... I'm sure there is a thread like this,but um...

Bigger screen + battery life
I looked it up, I couldn't find a thread relating to improvements, I did find post that posted what could be improved on.

Unless someone could point me to a thread like this.

TheDarkSeed

I'm a pretentious sack of shit
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I don't know where I read this(Maybe I was dreaming) but someone was designing a 3d screen that is brighter, works better in sunlight and consumes less power. If they use said screen on the next 3dsw revision, it would reduce some power consumption. and it would be great of they chucked the whole clam shell design idea
happy.gif
. But Nintendo isn't known to be as innovative in the design aspect of their systems.

KingVamp

Haaah-hahahaha!
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
TheDarkSeed said:
I don't know where I read this(Maybe I was dreaming) but someone was designing a 3d screen that is brighter, works better in sunlight and consumes less power. If they use said screen on the next 3dsw revision, it would reduce some power consumption. and it would be great of they chucked the whole clam shell design idea
happy.gif
. But Nintendo isn't known to be as innovative in the design aspect of their systems.
That doesn't even compute. GB -> gb pocket(?) -> gbc - > gba -> gba sp - > gba micro - > ds phat - > ds lite -> dsi -> dsi XL -> 3DS

Every design had benefits over the others. Besides I like the clam shell design.

QUOTE(machomuu @ Jun 16 2011, 12:06 PM) Better Battery life, bigger screens, consistent Touch screen and top screen sizes, reversal of analog and D-Pad placements.
There was inconsistent? No reversal! There fine how they are now.
tongue.gif

s4mid4re

Trophies
Website
v4.gbatemp.net
XP
Country
United States
KingVamp said:
TheDarkSeed said:
happy.gif
That doesn't even compute. GB -> gb pocket(?) -> gbc - > gba -> gba sp - > gba micro - > ds phat - > ds lite -> dsi -> dsi XL -> 3DS

Every design had benefits over the others. Besides I like the clam shell design.
*snip*
I don't have a 3DS, but I've heard that the 3DS has some problems on the design, like the wobbly hinge and top screen scratches from the bottom screen.

I guess nintendo has to do something about the 3DS' design.
unsure.gif

PunchOut

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
France
Bigger screens (4" for the upper one and 3,5" for the other one) + better battery life + brighter screens + second analog + region free console and eShop.

fuzzybunny

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
How about having the analog stick the same color as the case. It's such a turn off that they left it gray. Looks like crap.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: They really wanna get the head