Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

mike a

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
so now that the 3ds is towards it's end of life, what do you think about the games overall that have came out for it. think about all of them, eshop only games,, cartridge only games,, the 3d exclusives and vc games.

personally, if I were to compare ALL consoles together,, my faves would be,, ps2, and snes. never got to play any system after ps2 so I don't know about them. I would rate 3ds about in the middle. definitely better than say... neo geo pocket, or Atari lynx. as for it being compared to other handhelds,, I'd say it is up there.

Reactions: AyanamiRei

JellyPerson

https://discord.gg/BMVma8j
Banned
Trophies
Website
https.htp
XP
Country
Korea, North
It's an amazing library with an assortment of great games.

Bravely Default, the Mario games, Phoenix Wright, Virtue's Last Reward, Steel Diver 3D, Pokemon, Zelda: A Link Between Worlds, and plenty more!

It's very good, it has games for just about anyone!

brunocar

Trophies
XP
Country
Argentina
its fine, it didnt get as many interesting concepts as the DS, it didnt get as many great portable conversions as the PSP and it didnt have as many memorable games as the GBA, its still very good, but its a little bit of everything.

Reactions: AyanamiRei
D

Deleted User

Tons of backwards compatibility.You have a native nes,snes,gb,gbc and gba hardware built into the console,aswell as a nds hardware emulator.The console itself has a huge library on the fly.

The 3ds library itself has 2 generations of pokemon games aswell as a remake,just like the nds with 2 remastered zeldas from the n64 era.That pretty much covers the highlight of the 3ds's library,you can list off new ips like yokai watch and other games that i havent heard of,the library is huge enough.

Last edited by ,
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
There are plenty of good games in here, like Mario & Luigi: Dream Team (and that SS remake), Majora’s Mask 3D, Ocarina of Time 3D, Mario Kart 7, Animal Crossing: New Leaf, Mario Maker, and those upcoming remakes of Luigi’s Mansion and Bowser’s Inside Story sure look promising.

Frexxos

Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
I was very happy with the Zelda Series on the 2/3 DS consoles.
Majoras Mask, Ocarina of Time, Link between Worlds.
Wonderfull. I also enjoyed Mario Kart!
With a 2DS XL and Custom Firmware this is for me definitly a very good choice for awesome games!

Dante2405

Trophies
XP
Country
Australia
3DS library is full of hits. If you add the DS and VC library, then you get the best handheld ever. The switch may be better in the near futur thaugh.

Last edited by Dante2405,

The Real Jdbye

*is birb*
Trophies
XP
Country
Norway
I'm happy with it. It started out poorly with not a single system seller or anything you would want to play for more than an hour or so at a time and took a long time to build up a decent library, but once it did it just kept going.
Tons of backwards compatibility.You have a native nes,snes,gb,gbc and gba software emulator built into the console,aswell as a nds hardware emulator.The console itself has a huge library on the fly.

The 3ds library itself has 2 generations of pokemon games aswell as a remake,just like the nds with 2 remastered zeldas from the n64 era.That pretty much covers the highlight of the 3ds's library,you can list off new ips like yokai watch and other games that i havent heard of,the library is huge enough.
NDS and GBA are hardware, not emulation.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    SylverReZ @ SylverReZ: @Psionic Roshambo, Low-spec ports are on C64.