what do you pirate the most

What do you pirate most?

• Total voters
D

Deleted User

Movies/Shows [Mostly Anime], Games and Music.
You have services like Spotify but i hate them for one reason: file encryption. ffs, i want to listen to music on-the-go and not get bothered with "Connect to internet to verify Premium status" which blocks music playback until you connect to damn wi-fi or have enough data.

Games, well if developer doesn't give a demo and game looks sketchy as hell, i pirate it. If i liked it, i will buy it on Steam. If it's awful then i just delete it from my PC and i don't support developer.

Well to anime it will should be already obvious: no anime TV channels in my country. Crunchyroll would be good if it wasn't so shitty when it comes to actual streaming [Endless buffering on my pc, wtf?]

that's why i pirate most stuff.

lonewolf08

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Movies and shows. basically anything that I didn't see in theaters, which is not a lot really since I go almost every other week. for shows anything that's not on Netflix, this one is the big one since there's a lot of new anime and TV shows not on there.

Edit: you would probably get more responses if you made a vote like thing instead.

Last edited by lonewolf08,

DinohScene

Gay twink catboy
Global Moderator
Trophies
XP
Country
Antarctica
TV shows.
Mainly cause they outright refuse to air it here (the shows that I like) or they don't have the licenses/licenses ended.
Or it's old shows they no longer air.

I know it's bad :c

Yepi69

Jill-sandwiched
Trophies
XP
Country
Portugal
Dunno if its pirating or not but the only thing I actually pay for is my games, PS Plus and Spotify... along with my monthly bills and shit.

But I always create a monthly new Netflix and Crunchroll account under the free trial with a different IP address and a disposable email address to watch my shows and anime.
I do the same for Spotify if I don't have enough money for the next month's subscription.

lonewolf08

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Dunno if its pirating or not but the only thing I actually pay for is my games, PS Plus and Spotify... along with my monthly bills and shit.

But I always create a monthly new Netflix and Crunchroll account under the free trial with a different IP address and a disposable email address to watch my shows and anime.
I do the same for Spotify if I don't have enough money for the next month's subscription.
I don't think I would consider that pirating, maybe account abuse but that's about it.

Pokem

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
anime, games, manga, light novel, visual novel, movies, music, etc.

a pirate is free and i am a pirate.

Last edited by Pokem,

Byokugen

Unit_01
Trophies
XP
Country
Serbia, Republic of
My top is games, second movies, why?
Because there is one cinema in tue radius of 150km, every fucking movie is 3D! Just fucking 3D THE FUTURE! fuck you and fuck your ducking 3D! I'm legaly blind, so nope for me! But wait, you can buy bluray I hear you say? NO! This is fucking Serbia! If I buy movie online, it's 30-50€ and on too of that, Customs! So ahoy there matey! Ya ha har!

Snitzle

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
I only pirate things that don't get a quality release over in the UK or things that aren't Simulcast on Crunchyroll. General Anime but I read a lot of Manga online and then buy them when they get a UK release. For example I recently purchased 17 volumes of Shaman King.

elBenyo

Wad of meat.
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Anything that I used to pirate I just stream through Kodi these days, it actually cut my torrenting to almost nothing but music and software.

PrincessLillie

(Future) VTuber
Trophies
Website
lillie2523.carrd.co
XP
Country
United States
I pirate nothing. Any game I play is physically purchased, digitally purchased, or redeemed through a rewards program (such as My Nintendo, Club Nintendo (RIP), or Xbox Live Gold). Any TV Shows or Movies I watch are digitally purchased, on DVDs, on TV, or on Netflix. Any Music I listen to is already free (OC ReMix, anyone?), digitally purchased, or on CDs. All books I read are either physically purchased, digitally purchased, or were already free.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    SylverReZ @ SylverReZ: @Psionic Roshambo, Thats pretty cool.