What do you have?

Discussion in 'NDS - Flashcarts and Accessories' started by Adventures_of_Lo, Jul 28, 2006.

Jul 28, 2006

What do you have? by Adventures_of_Lo at 11:12 PM (749 Views / 0 Likes) 5 replies

1. Adventures_of_Lo
    OP

Newcomer Adventures_of_Lo Advanced Member

Finland
    Well I obviously got nothing since my g6 lite is still in mail, but this topic is for people to share what they got on their flashcarts. (or adapters) I'm sure pretty much everyone here has nds games, but what else do you have? Do you use your DS to listen to MP3s? Or how about watch videos? Any active NES gamers playing SMB on their DS? Once I get my g6 I'm going to try how well it handles MP3s and see if I can get video files running properly (I'd love to have Lordi's Eurovision winning performance as a video file) Also getting Monkey Island running on ScummVM would be great. Of course the g6's 512MB size wont let me have too many videos or mp3s, but I'm sure they'll be a nice addition to all the games. I'd like to know what other people have/plan on getting to their cards, just for fun and also to get new ideas myself. Enough rambling, the stage is yours.

2. digimax

Newcomer digimax Member

All games. It's the reason why I got the G6 lite. But probably, some short clips (Music videos etc).

Movies, mp3s and other stuff go to my PSP and iPod.

3. KINGOFNOOBS

Member KINGOFNOOBS GBAtemp Advanced Fan

United States
    Some Bleach Eposides, a couple GBA games (like 7) about 11 DS games and some homebrew all on my Supercard Lite [​IMG]

4. Heinrisch

Member Heinrisch GBAtemp Regular

Sweden
    I've got around 14 nds games, dslinux, moonshell, one mp3 and one episod of family guy on my EZ4 lite [​IMG]

5. TripleA

Member TripleA GBAtemp Regular

United States
    Old school Famicom games

6. CatScam

Member CatScam ScamaRama!

United States
    Got about 40 DS games, 10 GBA, Moonshell with 30 MP3’s & DSOrganize.
    Although I have a PDA witch I like better for MP3’s & movies then my PSP
    & Ipod. But unless your a girl & can carry a purse, you can normally only carry
    one of these comfortably at a time. And right now it’s the DS, so I pack on as much
    as I can because who knows were I’ll get stuck at next.