What do I need?

Discussion in 'GBA - Flashing Hardware and Software' started by xc35, Apr 14, 2007.

Apr 14, 2007

What do I need? by xc35 at 4:01 AM (867 Views / 0 Likes) 4 replies

1. xc35
    OP

Newcomer xc35 Newbie

United States
    I have 3 flash cards. One is 2G F2A ULTRA and the other two are EZ Flash Popular Style. I also have a cable that is Flash2Advance High Speed Linker. It has 25 pin connector on one end and on the other side it has connector that connects to GBA SP. I don't know if I have everything or am I missing anything? How do I backup/copy roms to these cards.
    Thanks in advance for your time.

2. Destructobot

Member Destructobot Crave the Hammer

United States
    What do you want to do with them? Play GBA games? Play DS games? What system do you want to use them on, DS or GBA?

3. xc35
    OP

Newcomer xc35 Newbie

United States
    Sorry for not mentioning but I have GBA SP and I have some rom files on my PC.

4. xc35
    OP

Newcomer xc35 Newbie

United States
    Are these two types the same? I mean the same software can be used for both flash cards?

5. Destructobot

Member Destructobot Crave the Hammer

United States
    I don't know the answer to that, but as far as the F2A ultra goes, the only other thing you should need is the Power Writer software. The official F2A sites have dissapeared, but you can still download most of the various F2A software from the Unofficial Flash2Advance Ultra Support Page.