Homebrew Question What do i do? I accidentally updated to 8.0.0

innuendu

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I have an nsp file for lets go pikachu installed and i wanna play it but i accidentally updated to 8.0.0 so i cant load homebrew. What do i do?

Edit: Atmosphere for 8.0.0 came out

Last edited by innuendu,

ELY_M

Developer
Developer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
do not do choi downgrade!

I just helped someone with same issue. He was lucky that he had nand backup of 7.0.1 OFW. we used hekate restore nand to "downgrade" his OFW back to 7.0.1
It was success! now he is on 7.0.1

Last edited by ELY_M,

Reecey

Mario 64 (favorite game of all time)
Trophies
XP
Country
It amazes me how people claim they “accidentally” updated firmware and now they want to know what they can do next! How on earth do you accidentally update a nsw firmware lol You have to click on that extra large update link that pops up so there is no accident involved whatsoever, it’s called stupidity.

Last edited by Reecey,

innuendu

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
It amazes me how people claim they “accidentally” updated firmware and now they want to know what they can do next! How on earth do you accidentally update a nsw firmware lol You have to click on that extra large update link that pops up so there is no accident involved whatsoever, it’s called stupidity.
you know when you open a game and it pops up wanting to update your firmware? i wasnt looking and pressed a on update. i hope you feel stupid

Garou

Trophies
XP
Country
Where did he say that?
Vyx2Sq1.jpg

Reactions: joseph0042

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.