What did you have for dinner last night?

Deleted member 668561

GBAtemp Official Psychonaut
Banned
Trophies
somewhere within 4 dimensional space-time
XP
Country
United States
"hash town omlette" Chili, 3 cheese, bacon, egg and breakfast sausage

IMG_20211201_134119069.jpg

GeekyGuy

Professional loafer
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I was an animal last night. I worked hard, it was my last workday before vacation, so I binged. They had naan marked down at the store, so had one of those slathered in mayo, some tomato, greens and chicken tenders, and with it, I took down a whole bag of Simple Truth cheese puffs.

A total animal.

Oh, and then for dessert, a small bowl of peanuts and cashews mixed up.

I think I scared my wife. :D

FAST6191

Techromancer
Editorial Team
Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
Shop had parsnips going for rock bottom prices when I was out wandering.

To that end parsnip soup -- lightly fry couple of red onions and celery, garlic added later. Call that the base.
Many parsnips (cut to about the same size), couple of carrots. Had some honey and maple baked leeks from the other day so that went in too.
Some mixed herbs, some mushroom stock as it were, couple of dried fancy mushrooms, vegetable stock cube, Worcestershire sauce (found a nice Chinese take on it), bit of pepper and some thin sliced ginger.
Had some apricot, pomegranate molasses and fig sauce I made for stir fry the other night so that went in as well.

Just about covered in water, brought to boil then simmered for a few hours. Blended until thick and now I am full with some extra soup for the freezer.

RichardTheKing

Honestly XC2>XC3...
Trophies
XP
Country
Australia
I had food from the local Indian place; mango chicken.

The rice was nice, as was the mango sauce...the chicken, not so much, unfortunately. Had chewy bits that I just don't like, so I had to swallow the small chicken chunks without chewing.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: It's mostly the ones that are just pictures and no instructions at all