T-hug

Always like this.
OP
Former Staff
Trophies
Website
GBAtemp.net
XP
Couldn't find another thread for this so I made it!

I got Ace Combat Assault Horizon and Saint's Row 3 for 360!
Also some pyjamas LOL.

What did you guys get, and did you get what you wanted?

MERRY XMAS ALL! :toot: :toot: :toot:

thegame07

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
A new office chair because the leg broke off my old one a few weeks ago and I fell on my arse /cry . I wasn't expecting to get anything as I told my parents not to bother and just spend it on my niece, So I'm happy with that.

JonnyPoots

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
nothing... s'pose I'll get a hot meal at my 'rents tonight... all I wanted was warm socks anyway. At least I won't have to worry 'bout it next year (not that I've "worried" about x-mas since I was a kid, -17)

Blaze163

The White Phoenix's purifying flame.
Trophies
XP
Country
The list so far:

From my girlfriend, Resident Evil Mercenaries and Shinobi for my 3DS, and an extra large royal blue mink blanket which feels like being hugged by a million kittens every night. WIN. I'm to understand she's also ordered a copy of Tales of the Abyss for me but it won't arrive until mid January, hence why she got me Shinobi.

From elsewhere, my old friend Amelia got me Mario Kart 7 for my 3DS.

Nobody else seems to have bothered, although that stands to change later in the week when I catch up with my other friends.

As for what I gave out in return...

To my girlfriend, I gave the new Jamie Oliver book, plus one of the older ones she was missing, dvd guides on Tai Chi and meditation, a cuddly Angry Bird, a new bag with Top Cat on it, and some posters she wanted. There's more but I forget exactly what.

To Amelia, I gave a tub of ice cream big enough to use as a rowing boat and a spoon she can use as a paddle, so if it doesn't stop raining she's well fed and able to row to safety when the inevitable flood comes.

To my friends I am in the middle of giving Suzy replacement parts for her DS Lite and an R4 card, and her kid Cael I gave a cuddly lion because he got used to seeing cats on my old copy of Nintendogs when I lived with them, so he keeps asking me for a cat every time he sees me, so now he has one.

I've sent out other trinkets to the others in my social strata but none are especially exciting.

And to everyone on the 'temp, I hereby give my warmest Christmas wishes. I'd have gotten you something better but I spent all the money on the other half :)

boktor666

Gbatemp's official Solar Boy™ Is Back!
Trophies
XP
Country
Netherlands
I was suprised to see that I have been given the game LOTR: War of the North for the PS3. WIN. Oh and some nice showering articles + a book about the history and culture of china.

Forstride

The rudder moves when I turn the wheel
Trophies
Website
forstride.stormbit.net
XP
Country
United States
So far, just a Wacom Bamboo Capture. Have to wait until 9 AM or so to open the rest, but I know I'm getting:

- Skyrim (360)
- CoD: Elite membership
- Money (Got $100 from my grandparents, and my dad is giving me $150 supposedly)

Giratina3

Official Lilac of GBATemp
Trophies
XP
Country
I got three new T-shirts.
Where's the Meerkat book, Where's the doctor book.
Mario Kart 7 [People with 3DS's pm me your code if you want to race :)]
The Elder Scrolls V Skyrim [HELL YEAH!]
and a new pair of shoes for going out :)

Rather pleasing christmas :)

xxNathanxx

Trophies
XP
Country
New Caledonia
From my parents: Galaxy Tab 10.1 Pouch, felt gloves, trolley case and a couple of humour books.

From my brother: a PS3 controller. Total surprise, and coincidentally I got him a 360 controller for his computer, lol.

emigre

Deck head
Trophies
Website
gbatemp.net
XP
Country
United Kingdom
ySqI0.png

I just laughed my head off when I read this.

Reactions: 2 people

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty: good night