• Replies 55
  • Likes 1
Status
Not open for further replies.
D

Deleted User

OP
Gift thread!

I got clothes, 250$ (ordering new pc parts on the AM4 platform) and a bible dictionary

What about you?

Reactions: loler55

RustInPeace

Samurai Cop
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
The best dinner of the year.

AXphdfO.jpg

I gifted myself with Christmas movies. Yesterday was The Christmas Tree and Invasion USA, today has been Bad Santa 1 and 2, Silent Night Deadly Night, currently watching Santa's Slay (5th annual viewing), and I'll close the day with the BEST CHRISTMAS MOVIE EVER, Die Hard.

I didn't have time for 2 more movies, I'll save them for tomorrow, Christmas hangover of sorts. Black Christmas and A Christmas Story, interestingly enough both directed by the same person, Bob Clark. I think this is the first year where I didn't get any real gifts, the last few years it was cheap cologne and pajamas. There are cookies in a Christmas designed jar, but the milk's been used for coffee, which I just finished.

Reactions: Deleted User

Tom Bombadildo

Dick, With Balls
Trophies
Website
POCKET.LIKEITS
XP
Country
United States
Some gaming related t-shirts
Pokemon Monopoly
5.1 surround sound system
A new stand mixer
A food processor
A humorous Space Cats calendar
An entertainment stand
Candies and cookies of various kinds
And then some random bits of home decor stuff; an owl canvas print cuz my fiancee loves owls, a little "memories" cork board type thing, some Paris-designed ceramic box decor...things.

And that's about it. I also bought a Toshiba Satellite T1910CS as a Christmas present to myself as well, to satisfy my more "tech oriented" interests.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Bunjolio @ Bunjolio: c