What did you Accomplish in Gaming Today?

godreborn

Welcome to the Machine
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I have treasure trove for the switch, but I've yet to play it. I played it a lot on the ps4, but that account got banned. it was before all these exploits for the system. I don't really know what the difference is.

BitMasterPlus

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I have treasure trove for the switch, but I've yet to play it. I played it a lot on the ps4, but that account got banned. it was before all these exploits for the system. I don't really know what the difference is.
Here's hoping for an "ultimate edition" mod for the PC or something that has all exclusive content from all versions of Shovel Knight (the Kratos/Battletoads exclusive boss fights in one and stuff like that).

Reactions: godreborn

godreborn

Welcome to the Machine
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Here's hoping for an "ultimate edition" mod for the PC or something that has all exclusive content from all versions of Shovel Knight (the Kratos/Battletoads exclusive boss fights in one and stuff like that).
damn, I haven't encountered kratos or battletoads stuff, but I only played the original. I think treasure trove is supposed to have most, if not all, extras, but I don't really know.

PrinceOfBrains

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I finished the FF7 Remake again! I bought the PC version late last year and slowly went back through it until I beat the main campaign last night. It honestly runs a lot better than people complained about, and frankly it stopped my from having to buy a PS5 lol

Gonna try the Yuffie chapter in a little bit after I take a break to play some other stuff, and I'm stoked to try it

Reactions: hippy dave

BitMasterPlus

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I did finish Final Fantasy 6 a few days ago, clocked in 70 hours (it was almost 69, which would have been hilarious, but it got pushed up to 70 instead) so now I've completed every 2D main line FF game (with the exception of Final Fantasy 3, in which I had to play the 3D version of that no matter what). And I just finished the first Breath of Fire on gba, now moving on to the second on gba.

Alex9670

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
An accomplishment is anything that excites you or makes you happy when you complete it. It's not something you can just go through quickly.

hippy dave

BBMB
Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
The RNG in Super Bomberman R is fucking with me today - the first SEVEN powerups I got in this game were flame extensions - I maxed out at 8 length and then the next one was still another flame. Didn't get an extra bomb until the eleventh powerup, on the third level of the world. Don't know how I'm supposed to save a planet under these conditions :rolleyes:

AncientBoi

THEE GAY WARLORD™ - Defender of GAY Rights
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
The RNG in Super Bomberman R is fucking with me today - the first SEVEN powerups I got in this game were flame extensions - I maxed out at 8 length and then the next one was still another flame. Didn't get an extra bomb until the eleventh powerup, on the third level of the world. Don't know how I'm supposed to save a planet under these conditions :rolleyes:

lol, blame @Flame for that :)

BitMasterPlus

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Since I last posted here I've beaten Super Mario RPG for the SNES and Breath of Fire 2 on gba, now I can try to concentrate on finishing the Megaman Battle Network games at last.

Reactions: AncientBoi

godreborn

Welcome to the Machine
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
got the purple orb in dragon quest xi (one more to go), and I did all normal quests up to the point where you go to the snow kingdom. there are two tickington quests I can't figure out, but I have theories on both (just haven't made it far enough I guess). one of the quests involved using a pep power, which I found an easy way of doing. I changed my characters from show no mercy to obey orders, then I kept defending. it worked!

Reactions: AncientBoi

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: I'll just pretend like I know what's going on