What did you Accomplish in Gaming Today?

godreborn

Welcome to the Machine
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
best ever in tropical freeze (99 lives, 0 deaths, all kong letters, all stages up to this point, at only 2-4). I did the same in returns, but it wasn't my best record, this is:
20211015_145222.jpg

hippy dave

BBMB
Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
100% items in Ghavoran. Getting there!

100% items in Burenia! Figuring out some tricks that will hopefully help with some of the other remaining items 🤞
E: 100% in Artaria
E: 100% in Cataris
E: 100% in Elun
E: 100% in Ferenia
100% in Dairon! The last item I had to get there was a total shitknuckle tbh, glad to be done with it.

Few more items and some kind of dramatic ending to go, should be a giggle - but not tonight 😴

Reactions: godreborn

hippy dave

BBMB
Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
100% in Dairon! The last item I had to get there was a total shitknuckle tbh, glad to be done with it.

Few more items and some kind of dramatic ending to go, should be a giggle - but not tonight 😴
Well I got the final items, made my way to the final boss fight, haven't cleared that yet tho. Making good progress figuring it out.

godreborn

Welcome to the Machine
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I never like boss fights, because there's too much "what are supposed to do" going on. I kinda hated the boss blitz in odyssey. I beat it though. I think they force you to use the hammer bros power against the walking mech with the broods in it instead of the original fight which used the spear bird power. that was a major pita.

Reactions: hippy dave

dragonblood9999

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
I got the platinum in Last of Us 2 last week and platinum in Friday the 13th Killer Puzzle just now. The 30 kill streak in murder marathon was a huge pain to do. It took me 150 tries and over 1700 kill the get 37 kill in a row.

Edit(11/07/21): just got the platinum in Maneater on PS5. Also I didn't realize that ps4 and ps5 versions of games have separate trophies, at least the games I have.

Last edited by dragonblood9999,
Reactions: hippy dave

Rohanius

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Antarctica
Beat the Mass Effect Trilogy, again. Legendary Edition this time. After not playing the game for so long. A single hardcore playthrough, damn that trilogy is amazing.
I can replay Mass Effect 1-3 over and over and always have an incredible time. Looking forward to my 3rd replay of ME1-3. 1st time was vanilla, 2nd time was modded, and 3rd time will be Legendary Edition.

godreborn

Welcome to the Machine
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
just got the hookshot, and I'm supposed to go to the forest temple in the nso oot. I'm using the n64 controller. the analog stick is kind of in an awkward position, but I'm slowly getting used to it. I beat this game once before on the 3ds, but I've forgotten almost everything. not using a guide, so I got stuck in the first dungeon for a while. lol

• Haha
Reactions: CoolMe

dragonblood9999

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
just got the hookshot, and I'm supposed to go to the forest temple in the nso oot. I'm using the n64 controller. the analog stick is kind of in an awkward position, but I'm slowly getting used to it. I beat this game once before on the 3ds, but I've forgotten almost everything. not using a guide, so I got stuck in the first dungeon for a while. lol
Quick question, how are you holding the controller?

CloudStrife1901

Trophies
XP
Country

Hold like this if your not already 🤣🤣

Attachments

• OIP.jpeg
    OIP.jpeg
    16.2 KB · Views: 67

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    Sonic Angel Knight @ Sonic Angel Knight: :ninja: