What did you Accomplish in Gaming Today?

Satangel

BEAST
Trophies
XP
Country
Belgium
Best day of my life. Bought Pokémon Platinum for €2 in a random shop I walked in!!!
That is impressive! Congratz
Recently perfected all the achievements in Bioshock 1, and I'm on my way to perfecting a couple other games achievements~
Wow, that is an achievement indeed. Well done.

I played a bit more of GTA LCS on my PSP, been a looooooong time since I played that bad boy. Only 23% through, enjoyed myself a bit with the ambulance/taxi missions. Just mindlessly driving around the city.

chavosaur

Chavo
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Found all 50 space ship parts in GTA5 JUST NOW ^O^
Goddamn, the one on the underside of the bridge was a NIGHTMARE to obtain. Mostly because I can't drive a helicopter for shit >_<
Tomorrow I'm gonna get through the stunt jumps and a little more of the story since I've been trying to finish up side crap.

Reactions: EZ-Megaman

DragorianSword

GBAtemp's #1 Gunter
Trophies
XP
Country
Belgium
Played a little Pokémon Platinum, but got bored halfway Iron Island.
Played that generation way to much already.
Also finally started Fire Emblem Awakening.
I got it as a free download with that promotion from earlier this year (buy 3, download 1 for free).
Really like the look of the game. Shows what the 3DS is capable of.

Arm73

Trophies
XP
Country
Italy
Played a little Pokémon Platinum, but got bored halfway Iron Island.
Played that generation way to much already.
Also finally started Fire Emblem Awakening.
I got it as a free download with that promotion from earlier this year (buy 3, download 1 for free).
Really like the look of the game. Shows what the 3DS is capable of.

I thought this topic was about accomplishments, reading your post it looks like you started a bunch of things but got bored pretty fast.....
Youth today........

By the way, in the last couple of days and starting from scratch I finished Deadlight, Far Cry 3 Blood Dragon and Bulletstorm.
Admittedly not the longest games on the market but hey, it shows some commitments and sense of "accomplishment" ;)
By tonight I think I'll finish Outlast, I can feel I'm really close to the end !

Reactions: TripleSMoon

Flood

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I thought this topic was about accomplishments, reading your post it looks like you started a bunch of things but got bored pretty fast.....
Youth today........

By the way, in the last couple of days and starting from scratch I finished Deadlight, Far Cry 3 Blood Dragon and Bulletstorm.
Admittedly not the longest games on the market but hey, it shows some commitments and sense of "accomplishment" ;)
By tonight I think I'll finish Outlast, I can feel I'm really close to the end !
If he's played it as much as he says hes had turning it on is an accomplishment in itself.

TripleSMoon

GBAtemp's Umbran Witch in [T]raining
Trophies
Website
twitter.com
XP
Country
United States
If he's played it as much as he says hes had turning it on is an accomplishment in itself.
An accomplishment is something that gets you excited or gives you that sense of joy when completed. It's not exactly something that you can just breeze through and don't ever think about again. Most of the time you will recognize the difficulty.

Please, please, please don't post something like, "I started playing X" or "I played X for X minutes/hours." These kind of posts are boring to read and just fill up space. Try and make the post engaging. Something that other people would like to read and/or comment on.

Blaze163

The White Phoenix's purifying flame.
Trophies
XP
Country
Got a little further in Legend of Dragoon, up to Prison Island now. Got a bit of a team imbalance going on. Dart, Rose and Albert are all hard as nails with level 3 dragoon forms for the most part, Shana's HP is sky high (thanks, Physical Ring) so she lives long enough to cast her healing spells, everyone else is piss weak level 1 dragoons only.

Picked up Dead Island and Dynasty Warriors 6 for PS3 for £5 each.

Aside from that, not much. Been busy pissing off the CEO of British Telecom most of the evening.

Reactions: jonesman99

chavosaur

Chavo
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I did like the first 6 missions of GTAV, even though I said I was going to finish Saints Row 4 first. I'm still playing SR though, I just wanted to find Grove Street. The house is gone... :-( oh, the memories
I hear ya man about grove street BUT I will say there are a lot of nods to San Andreas and even to CJ. I won't spoil em, but I love the Homages~

Reactions: EZ-Megaman

Arras

Trophies
XP
Country
Netherlands
I finally managed to clear the Taiko difficulty of Mythologia's End :D That one is hard as fuck, I've tried it tons of times.

Ethevion

Wannabe Artist
Trophies
Website
www.lvlupart.com
XP
Country
Canada
Got my ascended greatsword with berserk stats in GW2 ^_^
gw2-ascended-greatsword-2.jpg

Not my pic, but that's the sword

Sakitoshi

GBAtemp Official Lolimaster
Trophies
Website
sakiheru.blogspot.com
XP
Country
Chile
looong time since I post my progress, I have been out of home the last week and the only inet source I had was the 3.5g of my cellphone, so I dedicated all my time to play.
over that week I picked again Persona 3 Portable on my Vita and done a lot of stuff.
completed the Devil, Death and Moon social links, want to work on Akihiko SL but he isn't very available lately(playing as FeMC).
defeated like 4 full moon shadows(don't remember exactly).
created a full row of personas to replace my old ones that were low level or can't learn any new ability.
now that I know the truth of the truth behind Yukari's father I don't know what would happen.
also bought all the swimsuits and fought with them the last 2 shadows, man I love the dialogs that these outfits spawn.

weavile001

Spiritmaster
Trophies
XP
Country
Brazil
looong time since I post my progress, I have been out of home the last week and the only inet source I had was the 3.5g of my cellphone, so I dedicated all my time to play.
over that week I picked again Persona 3 Portable on my Vita and done a lot of stuff.
completed the Devil, Death and Moon social links, want to work on Akihiko SL but he isn't very available lately(playing as FeMC).
defeated like 4 full moon shadows(don't remember exactly).
created a full row of personas to replace my old ones that were low level or can't learn any new ability.
now that I know the truth of the truth behind Yukari's father I don't know what would happen.
also bought all the swimsuits and fought with them the last 2 shadows, man I love the dialogs that these outfits spawn.

Where are you now?
i Fused a LV 36 Samael, and Kept him on my party, i didn´t bothered to have a whole lot of personas, he had Megidolaon,Mediarahan and null strike, he also had Mamudoon and mudo boost.
also, watch out for some shadows(the priestess arcana ones, over the 200th floor),they have Megidolaon that deals over 1000 Damage for everyone.....

Sakitoshi

GBAtemp Official Lolimaster
Trophies
Website
sakiheru.blogspot.com
XP
Country
Chile
Where are you now?
i Fused a LV 36 Samael, and Kept him on my party, i didn´t bothered to have a whole lot of personas, he had Megidolaon,Mediarahan and null strike, he also had Mamudoon and mudo boost.
also, watch out for some shadows(the priestess arcana ones, over the 200th floor),they have Megidolaon that deals over 1000 Damage for everyone.....

around level ~50 right after the chairman incident explored tartarus until the next mini-boss.
I like to have personas to choose from, have 1 for every main element(agi, bufu, zio and garu) and like 2 or 3 of physical damage and support.
I have Samael too, but of what you listed only has Megido, Mudoon and Mamudo, but is only weak against hama skills, has good stats and mine has Auto-Sukukaja and Masukunda IIRC so is a good deal
I prefer using Cu Chulain, has sightly better stats and has Matarukaja and Survive Dark to compensate his weakness to mudo skills.
Titania is my main healer now, has Divine Grace and paired with Mediarama fully heal all the party.
don't remember my other personas now, but that is pretty much what I have.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    AncientBoi @ AncientBoi: ¡¡¡ tttoN