What did you Accomplish in Gaming Today?

astrangeone

Trophies
Website
www.shophandmade.com
XP
Country
Canada
Finally beat the Lagi urgent quest in the village in MH3. Was funny too - because I ended up slicing off it's tail just before I ended up finishing it off. It ran into Area 12 of the Deserted Island - the cave like structure. I so did not expect to live - I had carted two times, and was completely out of health potions. Ridiculous! :)

Nathan Drake

Obligations fulfilled, now I depart.
Trophies
XP
Country
32 hours into Tales of the Abyss and I think I'm finally near the end. This game is much longer than I expected and it's so exciting
What are your levels looking like? I'm about 17 hours in and averaging level 31 (thanks people leaving the party for making my levels so uneven). I figure level is a good gauge of about how much further I have to go. Or, I suppose I could just say:

I'm leaving to try to get the flying machine right now in order to try to help the people sinking with St. Binah.

Ethevion

Wannabe Artist
Trophies
Website
www.lvlupart.com
XP
Country
Canada
What are your levels looking like? I'm about 17 hours in and averaging level 31 (thanks people leaving the party for making my levels so uneven). I figure level is a good gauge of about how much further I have to go. Or, I suppose I could just say:

I'm leaving to try to get the flying machine right now in order to try to help the people sinking with St. Binah.
Between levels 48 and 52, so you've got quite a bit of enjoyment left. :)

Edit: Didn't notice the spoiler. Ya you've definitely got a lot of gameplay left

Flood

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Played simpsons road rage,bartman meets radioactive man, and Simpson's tapped out. Didn't really like bartman meets radioactive man.

Chary

Never sleeps
Chief Editor
Trophies
Website
opencritic.com
XP
Country
United States
Played simpsons road rage,bartman meets radioactive man, and Simpson's tapped out. Didn't really like bartman meets radioactive man.
Simpsons Hit N Run is a really fun game. If you're looking to play more Simpsons games, I recommend that one.

Today, I started Chrono Trigger. I've never played past the first few minutes of the game, but I'm determined to beat the game. Also finished the 2nd case in Ace Attorney Investigations.

Nathan Drake

Obligations fulfilled, now I depart.
Trophies
XP
Country
Today, I started Chrono Trigger. I've never played past the first few minutes of the game, but I'm determined to beat the game. Also finished the 2nd case in Ace Attorney Investigations.

Chrono Trigger is pretty fun. I beat it twice on the DS: once with playing through pretty much the entirety of the game, the second time on my New Game + as soon as I had access to the fight (which netted me the best ending). It might periodically kick your ass, but if you stick with it, it's definitely a good RPG.

ElYubiYubi

GBATemp Maniac
Trophies
XP
Country
Puerto Rico
Bought The Legend of Zelda Ocarina of Time 3D, Kingdom Hearts ReCoded, Kid Icarus Uprising & Dead or Alive Dimension for jus $65. All of them sealed and it wasnt online.

Finished Luigi's Mansion Dark Moon & Super Mario 3D Land 100%

Reactions: TripleSMoon

ElYubiYubi

GBATemp Maniac
Trophies
XP
Country
Puerto Rico
Simpsons Hit N Run is a really fun game. If you're looking to play more Simpsons games, I recommend that one.

The best Simpson game is the one on PS3/Xbox360. Now is so rare and difficult to find. Or at least here.

Flood

Trophies
XP
Country
United States

Yea I got that one too. I was actually playing the gba version of road rage which is vastly diffrent from the console versions but its still pretty good. except for the password system. But save states fix that.

Reactions: Chary

raystriker

The powers that be
Trophies
XP
Country
India
Today, I finally finished Megaman Starforce(1) Dragon which I had started a few weeks ago.
and not to mention I also finished Inazuma Eleven and Inazuma Eleven 2(Blizzard).
nds.gif

[without any cheats]

weavile001

Spiritmaster
Trophies
XP
Country
Brazil
Chrono Trigger is pretty fun. I beat it twice on the DS: once with playing through pretty much the entirety of the game, the second time on my New Game + as soon as I had access to the fight (which netted me the best ending). It might periodically kick your ass, but if you stick with it, it's definitely a good RPG.
yeah, i started playing it some days ago and its very cool!.

Reactions: TripleSMoon

astrangeone

Trophies
Website
www.shophandmade.com
XP
Country
Canada
Grabbed about three rustshards in MH3U, and they turned into a Rusted Hammer and a Rusted Greatsword. I want those rare bugs (the strongest bugs in the world), and I got these two rare weapons before I got a single bug! (Good grief.)

TripleSMoon

GBAtemp's Umbran Witch in [T]raining
Trophies
Website
twitter.com
XP
Country
United States
Did a whole bunch of stuff in the Trilogy version of Metroid Prime 2. Found all 3 Sanctuary Fortress Keys, Beat the Sanctuary Fortress Boss (this game's boss fights have been getting more and more epic over time), and collected some missile and energy expansions. Accidentally exited the boss room the wrong way, and now i'm locked out somehow, so I need to backtrack to retrieve the light temple's energy. Oops. :P

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: https://youtube.com/shorts/WUOq1dlZWxI?si=LBlEJwZfwtWShljP lol Denmark can't handle the spice