What did you Accomplish in Gaming Today?

TripleSMoon

GBAtemp's Umbran Witch in [T]raining
Trophies
Website
twitter.com
XP
Country
United States
Why? Cant get all 252 without the aid of cheat devices or a 2nd person with the opposite version :P and one with R/S/E

And its also a bootleg so its not like I can import the pokemanz to my heart gold save or something :P Hell cant even backup or restore the save with the GBATool nether xD

I got plenty of GBA's (Original, SP and Micro) and could link up but no link cable xD
Friendly FYI, you can grab some really good clone GBA link cables of eBay for only $6.50 apiece. I grabbed 3 of these, and they work flawlessly. The mold is quite literally an exact clone of the first party ones, except different coloring, and no Nintendo branding on them.

http://www.ebay.com/itm/GBA-2-Playe...ideo_Game_Cables_Adapters&hash=item35beb1f884
Beat Metal Gear Rising twice in one day. "Nanomachines, son"
How long was each playthrough??? :eek:

Anyway, I played about 5 hours of Metroid Prime 2 (as I may have mentioned before, me playing any more than a couple hours total in a day is a rarity, let alone all at once). I reacquired the power bombs, and grabbed the echo visor. Now if I can just figure out how to use that visor to send "sonic pulses" at echo keys... the in-game explanation of how is rather unclear, to say the least.

Also, I decided to break in the PS3 slim w/ 2 controllers I got for only $125 (!!!) with the Ico/Shadow of the Colossus HD Collection. I had never played either on their original system (never even had a PS2 till last year), so I'm pretty excited. So far, Ico is pretty cool... It takes some getting used to, but it's incredibly original, and I love how it doesn't hold your hand in the least. It doesn't even have a UI, which is pretty awesome.

Kouen Hasuki

Coffee Addict
Trophies
XP
Country
Norway
Friendly FYI, you can grab some really good clone GBA link cables of eBay for only $6.50 apiece. I grabbed 3 of these, and they work flawlessly. The mold is quite literally an exact clone of the first party ones, except different coloring, and no Nintendo branding on them.

Somewhat true but 1st id rather try to cheap it out :P see if any friends have spares ect ect

Reactions: TripleSMoon

TripleSMoon

Trophies
Website
twitter.com
XP
Country
United States
played through the almost all of the first world of LittleBigPlanet 2 on co-op with my girlfriend. For a while, it was the only Sony-exclusive IP that we were seriously jealous of, so I thought it was fitting that it would be one of the first games we played.

Honestly, the first couple levels felt a bit underwhelming, what with the tutorials shoved in your face worse than most games I've played lately. But once we got past that, the game was a total blast. It's one of those games that can provide a real challenge if you're trying to grab all the collectables (some of those stickers are tough to grab!), but you still have fun just goofing off with friends at the same time. Seriously, even as a Nintendo fan, I gotta say that NSMB has got nothing on this game, as far as awesome multiplayer platforming experiences go.

nachoscool

Outer Heaven Janitor Rank Z
Trophies
XP
Country
United States

http://www.ebay.com/itm/GBA-2-Playe...ideo_Game_Cables_Adapters&hash=item35beb1f884

How long was each playthrough??? :eek:

Anyway, I played about 5 hours of Metroid Prime 2 (as I may have mentioned before, me playing any more than a couple hours total in a day is a rarity, let alone all at once). I reacquired the power bombs, and grabbed the echo visor. Now if I can just figure out how to use that visor to send "sonic pulses" at echo keys... the in-game explanation of how is rather unclear, to say the least.

Also, I decided to break in the PS3 slim w/ 2 controllers I got for only $125 (!!!) with the Ico/Shadow of the Colossus HD Collection. I had never played either on their original system (never even had a PS2 till last year), so I'm pretty excited. So far, Ico is pretty cool... It takes some getting used to, but it's incredibly original, and I love how it doesn't hold your hand in the least. It doesn't even have a UI, which is pretty awesome.

The first playthrough was 5 hours and the second took me 3.

TripleSMoon

Trophies
Website
twitter.com
XP
Country
United States
I beat the last dungeon, completed the 6th visit to the Temple of the Ocean King (which was actually bearable, since you have a weapon that can kill the phantoms), and beat the final boss in Zelda: Phantom Hourglass, beating the game. The ending was actually surprisingly epic for a handheld Zelda game, and I thoroughly enjoyed the final boss and ending.

Reactions: chavosaur

weavile001

Spiritmaster
Trophies
XP
Country
Brazil
I beat the last dungeon, completed the 6th visit to the Temple of the Ocean King (which was actually bearable, since you have a weapon that can kill the phantoms), and beat the final boss in Zelda: Phantom Hourglass, beating the game. The ending was actually surprisingly epic for a handheld Zelda game, and I thoroughly enjoyed the final boss and ending.
you should play spirit tracks now.
its very good too.

TripleSMoon

Trophies
Website
twitter.com
XP
Country
United States
you should play spirit tracks now.
its very good too.
So I've heard, but I'm going to play the original Zelda on NES first, since I already started a playthrough a few weeks ago. Afterward, I'm going to play either the Oracle games and Link's Awakening, or Spirit Tracks... I haven't decided yet. Every Zelda game I haven't played is on my playlist, though. :D

weavile001

Spiritmaster
Trophies
XP
Country
Brazil
So I've heard, but I'm going to play the original Zelda on NES first, since I already started a playthrough a few weeks ago. Afterward, I'm going to play either the Oracle games and Link's Awakening, or Spirit Tracks... I haven't decided yet. Every Zelda game I haven't played is on my playlist, though. :D
did you ever played minish cap or four swords adventures ?

TripleSMoon

Trophies
Website
twitter.com
XP
Country
United States
did you ever played minish cap or four swords adventures ?
Nope. I had only played the 3D console games before this year, and now I'm working on the 2D ones. So far, I've knocked out A Link to the Past, and Phantom Hourglass. I'm determined to buy and beat them all.

Jayro

MediCat USB Dev
Developer
Trophies
Website
ko-fi.com
XP
Country
United States
Go home grass, you're drunk.

F0HY2Ho.jpg

And it's also my friend Erica's Birthday today, so I crafted her a cake. ^_^

HN7AEHZ.jpg

Reactions: Castiel

chavosaur

Chavo
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Had a few accomplishments lately.
1.) I have all of the star coins for Acorn Plains, Layer Cake Desert, and Frosted Glacier on New Super Mario Bros U. Going for the FULL star coin run.
2.) Survived for about an hour on Zombi U on survival mode. (Still getting used to it.)
3.) Played Minecraft 360 with my best friend (hadn't talked to him in forever it was a blast)
We built a Moose, A giant Pickle, A door, and this simulation of Tetris.
y3ara8yq.jpg

4.) Played Halo 4 and came in first with like 30 Kills on SWAT
5.) Also began the halo 4 campaign on legendary, which is posing a nice challenge.
6.) Am currently trying to face the Agnakator in MH3U, having some troubles though >.>
7.) And lastly, I cleared the first world in the ROM hack Super Demo World~

TripleSMoon

Trophies
Website
twitter.com
XP
Country
United States
Finally got the Area 4 mirror shard from Kracko in Kirby & the Amazing Mirror, during a short, 15 minute play sesssion during my break at work, of all times. I did it without finding the map too, which I'm a bit surprised by. Later, I did some searching and found the map, just to satisfy the completionist in me.

Did I mention just how much I freaking love this game? <3

Flood

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Really starting to like GTA and I have no idea why.

Started playing pokemon red rescue team. Decided to not cheat on my personality quiz and ended up with trecko. Chose squirtle as my parter in crime....errr I mean rescue.

ShadowSoldier

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Been so long:

Finished Lego City Undercover
Me and a friend got through Chris' Campaign on Resident Evil Shit... I mean 6. Have Jakes and the other to go through now. The game is garbage. Don't play it people.
I'm working through Punch Out on the Wii, I'm at Sandman with a perfect record, but shit it got hard.
I'm also working through Donkey Kong Country Returns, I'm in the second world.
Playing Fire Emblem Awakening too.

Gave up on Ni No Kuni. I love the game, but it got pretty slow to be honest. I also stopped Monster Hunting until I complete more of my games I started so I can devote time to Monster Hunter.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    HiradeGirl @ HiradeGirl: What.