What did you Accomplish in Gaming Today?

Psionic Roshambo

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I tried out Everquest II for like 2 hours... Don't like it.... it was in the free to play section of Steam so I said ahhh what the hell see what all the fuss was about.

TripleSMoon

GBAtemp's Umbran Witch in [T]raining
Trophies
Website
twitter.com
XP
Country
United States
On Kid Icarus: Uprising, after trying for a long time (mostly out of sheer boredom), I managed to knock the dummy on the loading screen during online matches to the very edge of the battlefield. Idk if that counts for anything. lol

TripleSMoon

Trophies
Website
twitter.com
XP
Country
United States
you cant play mario kart wii while you´re triyng to finish mario galaxy?
Mario is generally an exception since Mario has so many spinoffs and each game is so different. But I wouldn't be able to play, say, Mario Galaxy at the same time as Sunshine. lol. And Mario Kart isn't a story-based game with an end, it's a racing game. You know what I mean?

Hadrian

Literally as TIGHT as a gnats chuff.
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Well I got round to finishing Alan Wake and all of the DLC that came with the PC version. Next up is American Nightmare, I need to stop buying stuff on Steam...I mean these weren't even on sale when I bought them.

098v

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
On the process of Shin Megami Tensei Devil Survivor 2 finished number 1 and Super metroid under 2hrs along with windwaker, ocarina, and majora's mask

Reactions: 1 person

TripleSMoon

Trophies
Website
twitter.com
XP
Country
United States
I dusted off my girlfriend's Supercard DSTwo and upgraded her to a faster SD card (replaced the class 2 she was using with a class 4), updated the plugins, etc, and updated it on her 3DS using the "udpate b" work around. She's pretty happy. :D And when she's not using it, I can use it, until I replace my SupeCard (which I sold) with an EZ Flash Vi.

emigre

Deck head
Trophies
Website
gbatemp.net
XP
Country
United Kingdom
I dusted off my girlfriend's Supercard DSTwo and upgraded her to a faster SD card (replaced the class 2 she was using with a class 4), updated the plugins, etc, and updated it on her 3DS using the "udpate b" work around. She's pretty happy. :D And when she's not using it, I can use it, until I replace my SupeCard (which I sold) with an EZ Flash Vi.

I hope you get a good blowjob out of it.

TripleSMoon

Trophies
Website
twitter.com
XP
Country
United States
I went on a random Mutant Mudds kick for the past few days and completed the game 100%. Great game, I was disappointed by...
the ending, since there wasn't a true "final" boss or reward level, and the reward of playing as Grandma with all 3 powerups at once felt pointless after completing the game 100%
...but aside from that, it was truly a great game! I'd love to see more games like this (maybe not a sequel, but a spiritual successor of sorts).

Also did a bit of training in Kid Icarus: Uprising, after not playing on high intensities for so long... still trying to work out the kinks.

Satangel

BEAST
Trophies
XP
Country
Belgium
I started playing Tales of Phantasia fan translation on my PSP. The game is like 10 years old, and I'm playing it now, just crazy if you think about it. Internet ftw, really.

YayMii

hi
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
I installed Windows 8, linked it to my Xbox Live account, and got most of the achievements of the games included. I'm still working on getting the "beat a game in every difficulty" achievement on Minesweeper though.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    NinStar @ NinStar: It will actually make it worse