What did you Accomplish in Gaming Today?

hippy dave

BBMB
Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
Yesterday, I cleared Planet Scrapheap in Super Bomberman R, with a 3 star rating (veteran difficulty). I didn't manage to get the three stars back when I played through the game years ago when I first got my Switch, so that was satisfying. Gotta do it for Planet Lalaland too next, and then get around to the additional Planet Bomber which I haven't cleared yet.

Reactions: AncientBoi

prof72

Trophies
XP
Country
Philippines
The Survivalist

cause im lazy so teach those monkey and let them to the errand for you
find more monkey
more monkey more henchman/henchkey

Attachments

• maxresdefault.jpg
    maxresdefault.jpg
    227 KB · Views: 35

AncientBoi

THEE GAY WARLORD™ - Defender of GAY Rights
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Not one darn thing. Been busy with doctors appointments. And then while there in the waiting room, I tried to play my PSP, and they called me in. What's up with that? Usually they take awhile to call you in. :sad:

prof72

Trophies
XP
Country
Philippines
awesome game! i played and finished it at switch retroarch
ill rate it 10/10

Attachments

• Threads_of_Fate_Coverart.png
    Threads_of_Fate_Coverart.png
    140.5 KB · Views: 39

Maximumbeans

3DS is love, 3DS is life
Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
I haven't fully taken this challenge on yet but I'm at least gonna have a go at doing it myself with no guides.
I'm stubborn as fuck tho.
See this is the problem I have. I kind of want to just forget it and save myself time but once I've started something it's almost impossible for me to leave it unresolved, just on principle.

hippy dave

BBMB
Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
See this is the problem I have. I kind of want to just forget it and save myself time but once I've started something it's almost impossible for me to leave it unresolved, just on principle.
I get that. I've got a number of games I've been stuck on for ages, I come back to some of them occasionally trying to make some progress, sometimes I even manage a bit. The temptation is there to use a guide to get some of them out of the way, but it doesn't feel right.

CoolMe

"Who am i, what am i?"
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I haven't fully taken this challenge on yet but I'm at least gonna have a go at doing it myself with no guides.
I'm stubborn as fuck tho.
Once you progress a little into the game it'll get very confusing, since there's no map in-game to use. Going without one you'll waste alot of time going back and forth wondering what you've missed and where you should go.. If you still want to go with it, i tell you to atleast use save states.

hippy dave

BBMB
Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
Once you progress a little into the game it'll get very confusing, since there's no map in-game to use. Going without one you'll waste alot of time going back and forth wondering what you've missed and where you should go.. If you still want to go with it, i tell you to atleast use save states.
Thanks for the advice, will see how I go :lol:

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    Maximumbeans @ Maximumbeans: butte