What did you Accomplish in Gaming Today?

ScarletCrystals

Useless Bunny of Paradise
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Finished making Takanashi Rikka's dress and umbrella in Animal Crossinga
HNI_0001.JPG

kristianity77

GBATemp old fogey
Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
Beat Kingdoms Of Amalur. 120 hours. God it was one hell of a boring slog the last couple of hours but I felt obliged to see it through to the end! 120 hours and I still have no idea what the story was behind it.

weavile001

Spiritmaster
Trophies
XP
Country
Brazil
Played almost 4 hours of Tales of the abyss:Got through the abandoned Factory(Best.Oil.Puzzle.Ever) and Defeated Largo and Sync at the Zao Ruins.
I got owned by Largo and sync 7 times until I tried to Spam Artes coming up with a strategy, I guess i have to Grind more >_>.

ScarletCrystals

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Played almost 4 hours of Tales of the abyss:Got through the abandoned Factory(Best.Oil.Puzzle.Ever) and Defeated Largo and Sync at the Zao Ruins.
I got owned by Largo and sync 7 times until I tried to Spam Artes coming up with a strategy, I guess i have to Grind more >_>.
Lawl, just wait until you get to Legretta the Quick. The only boss I couldn't beat in hard mode on first run.

ScarletCrystals

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Legretta? isn´t she the Girl with the bird and the liger?
if yes, I fought her on some kind of castle.... what about that guy on a flying chair? do you fight him later?
No, the lolli with the ligers is Arietta the wild.
Legretta is the blond chick with two guns. And yes, that chick is quick.
The guy on the chair is Dist the Reaper/Rose/Runny (depends on who you talk to) and you fight him like 3 times...

weavile001

Spiritmaster
Trophies
XP
Country
Brazil
No, the lolli with the ligers is Arietta the wild.
Legretta is the blond chick with two guns. And yes, that chick is quick.
The guy on the chair is Dist the Reaper/Rose/Runny (depends on who you talk to) and you fight him like 3 times...

It´s Dist the Reaper,He said he would take care of the characters, instead, I fought some kind of robot at the Ship.....

What about your formation?
I like to play as Luke or the princess, my main team is luke/The princess,Jade,Tear and Guy, never touched anise.....

ScarletCrystals

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
It´s Dist the Reaper,He said he would take care of the characters, instead, I fought some kind of robot at the Ship.....

What about your formation?
I like to play as Luke or the princess, my main team is luke/The princess,Jade,Tear and Guy, never touched anise.....
Actually, Dist calls himself the Rose, everyone else calls him the Reaper, and Jade calls him the Runny lawl.
And I usually take Guy, Jade, Tear, Luke/Anise (interchangable). Natalia heals faster than Tear and ranged attack is always good but gawd she consumes orange gels like it's water. Besides Tear's FoF creating spells are incredibly useful once you learn how to use them.

weavile001

Spiritmaster
Trophies
XP
Country
Brazil
Actually, Dist calls himself the Rose, everyone else calls him the Reaper, and Jade calls him the Runny lawl.
And I usually take Guy, Jade, Tear, Luke/Anise (interchangable). Natalia heals faster than Tear and ranged attack is always good but gawd she consumes orange gels like it's water. Besides Tear's FoF creating spells are incredibly useful once you learn how to use them.

Yeah, I´m not good with characters names....
I also noticed that Natalia needs a special Orange gel inventory, and Tear´s AI is pretty much the same as Persona 3/4 characters, Heals the fuck out of everyone just to Attack normally the enemies.

Issac

Iᔕᔕᗩᑕ
Supervisor
Trophies
XP
Country
Sweden
I finished Metroid Fusion.
It took almost 7 hours and I didn't even 100% it.
Doesn't matter though, feels good to have finished it at least.

I actually just beat that game about a week ago (on the 3DS). I played it first when it came out with my lovely flashcart, but got stuck on one part (when you have to flee from...). When I got the ambassador games, I started this game again right away.... and got stuck somewhere after that point... I don't remember why. Picked it up again and continued from that point and beat it the day after! :)

Time: 4:32
Rate: ......... 50% :o :o :o

I thought I was being thorough searching for hidden things and all that.... And I'm no rookie at Metroid (and Castlevania) games... :)

Arras

Trophies
XP
Country
Netherlands
I actually just beat that game about a week ago (on the 3DS). I played it first when it came out with my lovely flashcart, but got stuck on one part (when you have to flee from...). When I got the ambassador games, I started this game again right away.... and got stuck somewhere after that point... I don't remember why. Picked it up again and continued from that point and beat it the day after! :)

Time: 4:32
Rate: ......... 50% :o :o :o

I thought I was being thorough searching for hidden things and all that.... And I'm no rookie at Metroid (and Castlevania) games... :)
FYI: almost all Metroid games have ~250 missiles as max (the only exception I know being Other M) so that might be a rough indicator of how much stuff you got. Of course that's not including the rarer Power Bomb expansions, of which Fusion has way too many.

Reactions: Issac and Satangel

TripleSMoon

GBAtemp's Umbran Witch in [T]raining
Trophies
Website
twitter.com
XP
Country
United States
I did quite a few things recently...
  • Beat Yoshi's Island with my girlfriend on the SNES. We've both beat this game before, but on the GBA. This is a big accomplishment to me because, as a kid, I could never get past World 3 on the SNES (I couldn't figure out how to beat Naval Piranha). And now, over 15 years later, I've beaten the game on its original hardware.
  • Beat Gears of War on casual co-op with my girlfriend. Haven't played this game in YEARS, and I'm amazed at how well it's held up.
  • Beat Super Mario Galaxy (again, with my girlfriend). This is actually the first time I've beaten this game (despite having owned it since 2012). This was such a good game. We only have 28 stars to "unlock a new world," so I figured we'll keep playing until we do that.
  • Beat Kirby Triple Deluxe. This is something I did on my own. I got 110 keychains, and all 100 sunstones, so I'm proud of myself. Just in time too, since my girlfriend starts her summer session at college tomorrow, and wants to play it in her free moments while there. I'll go back to do some of the bonus content later. ;)

Arras

Trophies
XP
Country
Netherlands
I did quite a few things recently...
  • Beat Yoshi's Island with my girlfriend on the SNES. We've both beat this game before, but on the GBA. This is a big accomplishment to me because, as a kid, I could never get past World 3 on the SNES (I couldn't figure out how to beat Naval Piranha). And now, over 15 years later, I've beaten the game on its original hardware.
  • Beat Gears of War on casual co-op with my girlfriend. Haven't played this game in YEARS, and I'm amazed at how well it's held up.
  • Beat Super Mario Galaxy (again, with my girlfriend). This is actually the first time I've beaten this game (despite having owned it since 2012). This was such a good game. We only have 28 stars to "unlock a new world," so I figured we'll keep playing until we do that.
  • Beat Kirby Triple Deluxe. This is something I did on my own. I got 110 keychains, and all 100 sunstones, so I'm proud of myself. Just in time too, since my girlfriend starts her summer session at college tomorrow, and wants to play it in her free moments while there. I'll go back to do some of the bonus content later. ;)
Did you beat Luigi's Purple Coins yet? :P

Arras

Trophies
XP
Country
Netherlands
I obtained all equipment, allies and cleared all levels in Hero 30 mode of Half Minute Hero. Basically I did everything I wanted to do in the game.

Arras

Trophies
XP
Country
Netherlands
I haven't gotten to Luigi at all, yet. I'm still trying to get all the stars as Mario.
No, there's a star called Luigi's Purple Coins. It's the purple comet in Toy Galaxy and it's the level from hell. And it's even better in Galaxy 2: basically the same thing but with cosmic clones chasing you, mimicking your exact movements from a few seconds ago that hurt you if you touch them.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • ZeroT21 @ ZeroT21:
    it wasn't a question, it was fact
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    He said he had 3 different doctors apt this week, so he prob there. Something about gerbal extraction, I don't know.
    +1
  • ZeroT21 @ ZeroT21:
    bored, guess i'll spread more democracy
  • LeoTCK @ LeoTCK:
    @K3Nv2 one more time you say such bs to @BakerMan and I'll smack you across the whole planet
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Make sure you smack my booty daddy
    +1
  • LeoTCK @ LeoTCK:
    telling him that my partner is luke...does he look like someone with such big ne
    eds?
  • LeoTCK @ LeoTCK:
    do you really think I could stand living with someone like luke?
  • LeoTCK @ LeoTCK:
    I suppose luke has "special needs" but he's not my partner, did you just say that to piss me off again?
  • LeoTCK @ LeoTCK:
    besides I had bigger worries today
  • LeoTCK @ LeoTCK:
    but what do you know about that, you won't believe me anyways
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    @BigOnYa can answer that
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    BigOnYa already left the chat
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Biginya
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    Auto correct got me, I'm on my tablet, i need to turn that shit off
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    With other tabs open you perv
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    I'm actually in my shed, bout to cut 2-3 acres of grass, my back yard.
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    I use to have a guy for that thanks richard
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    I use my tablet to stream to a bluetooth speaker when in shed. iHeartRadio, FlyNation
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    While the victims are being buried
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Grave shovel
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    Nuh those goto the edge of the property (maybe just on the other side of)
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    On the neighbors side
    +1
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    Yup, by the weird smelly green bushy looking plants.
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: https://www.the-sun.com/news/10907833/self-checkout-complaints-new-target-dollar-general-policies...