What did you Accomplish in Gaming Today?

Hyro-Sama

I'm from the fucking future.
Trophies
XP
Country
I beat Ys Seven last night. I've also made some more strides in Persona 4. I've defeated Naoto's Shadow and he's now on my team. Planning on reaching the next dungeon tonight. I also plan on completing Strange Journey tonight. I got to Sector Fornax in SJ but I dropped awhile back cuz RL. So I'm planning on finishing it. I think I'm on the Law Route currently but I'm not entirely sure.

Sakitoshi

GBAtemp Official Lolimaster
Trophies
Website
sakiheru.blogspot.com
XP
Country
Chile
finished Klonoa: Empire of Dreams on my gb micro and just started Sigma Star Saga and Klonoa 2 gba(can't remember the title).
and my ps3 is starting to collect dust now that i picked up my gb micro again.
and probably all my other games on steam will pickup some dust(digital games can??) because of Alan Wake.

TripleSMoon

GBAtemp's Umbran Witch in [T]raining
Trophies
Website
twitter.com
XP
Country
United States
Beat another major section in Bioshock Infinite.
Sheesh, the handyman boss fight at the end of the Vox Populi revolution segment was tough, on hard mode. I spent almost an hour trying to beat him. And poor Elizabeth totally fell prey to the TV trope known as "reluctant fanservice," didn't she? :D

ElYubiYubi

GBATemp Maniac
Trophies
XP
Country
Puerto Rico
970458_600395829994304_957048433_n.jpg

Reactions: Satangel

Flood

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I ended it at the first time against the E4. I used the in-game clock to time myself. (My final time was the one displayed at the induction into Hall of Fame.) My advice is, is that in a speed run, LT. Surge's gym can be a HUGE time-waster (switch puzzle), when trying to go as fast as you can.
Thanks for the tips. Yea Surge's gym is annoying even if you aren't doing a speed run.

Reactions: Chary

chavosaur

Chavo
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
After nearly 12 years, and playing it on a PSP this time, I finally completed Crash Bandicoot 1. I had never completely finished it when I was younger, but today I finally got through the whole thing. And it really holds its frustration level after all these years XD
TIME FOR CRASH 2!!!

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    cearp @ cearp: and Psi - I had a cd player / radio that played mp3 cds once, very cool