1. Gabbynaruto

Gabbynaruto GBAtemp Regular

Romania
    Yeah, my save shows 7 hours 28 minutes of gameplay right before the last boss. It's not that long, but it's enjoyable.

2. Flood

Flood GBAtemp Regular

United States
    What did you go up to on the speed tun. Just the main story?
    Did you use the games clock as your timer?
    Thinking of doing a speed run.

3. Chary

Chary Never sleeps
    Chief Editor

United States
    I ended it at the first time against the E4. I used the in-game clock to time myself. (My final time was the one displayed at the induction into Hall of Fame.) My advice is, is that in a speed run, LT. Surge's gym can be a HUGE time-waster (switch puzzle), when trying to go as fast as you can.

xwatchmanx likes this.
  4. weavile001

weavile001 Spiritmaster

Brazil
    got past the tower thing with jill´s partner in RE revelations, and thank god this game has action break-ins.

5. astrangeone

astrangeone GBAtemp Addict

Canada
    Finally opened up high rank village quests. Dang, that Purple Ludroth has a huge amount of health! (I was wearing Rathalos low rank armour, and had the Djinn+ sword and shield combo.) It was brutal. I kept getting poisoned and kept getting my ass handed to me. (I was also carrying a whole bunch of herbal medicines and antidotes.)

6. xwatchmanx

xwatchmanx The Dark Souls of GBAtemp

United States
    Got the regal ring in Zelda spirit tracks. Good grief the like likes are cheap in this game.

7. jumpman1229

jumpman1229 SUPER BOWL XLVII CHAMPIONS!!!

United States
    Been playing some Yoshi Topsy Turvy on my GB Micro lately. I actually like the game quite a bit, I don't believe it's as bad as everyone says

8. xwatchmanx

United States
    Does that game actually work on a micro and SP? I thought it only worked with a top cartridge loader because of the tilt

9. DragorianSword

DragorianSword GBAtemp's #1 Gunter

Belgium
    Started Persona for PSP yesterday, because I finished Persona 4 Golden a few weeks ago.
    I can understand why the critic scores are bad. Outdated PS1 graphics, not a lot of details on the main characters, they are just there and have no background story.
    I also don't think the encounter rate is absurdly high like they say it is. It's about the same as in pokémon games I think.
    Controls require some getting used to and there is no explanation at all how to get the spell cards.
    But overal I have to say I quite enjoy the game.

10. gameshark

gameshark GBAtemp Regular

Netherlands
    finished Sega Rally for the psp with cool cheats

11. Krestent

Krestent What to post?

United States
    I know for a fact that it worked on my DS Phat when I had one.

xwatchmanx likes this.
  12. xwatchmanx

United States
    Cool! Maybe I'll check it out, then. Have always wanted to, but didn't want to play on the original GBA's unlit screen.

13. Septimo

Septimo GBAtemp Regular

United States
    This isn't what I accomplished today, but rather what I accomplished just recently.

I actually finished Far Cry 3 and E.X. Troopers.

This is a big achievement for me, and a satisfying one at that, because I hadn't completed a single game in years. I've been on somewhat of a gaming drought these past years. It wasn't so much the games, but the drive or motivation that kept me from actually finishing what I started. Don't get me wrong, I did play games, but that's all I ever really did. I wanted something more. I guess I slowly started growing out of games and even lost a lot of interest in them fairly quickly, but when I started Far Cry 3, it felt different. For the first time in years I actually felt eager to play a game, and it was a really satisfying feeling.

My real accomplishment, though, came when I completed E.X. Troopers. I wondered if my experience with Far Cry 3 was just some fluke, but after completing E.X. Troopers, I knew I was back. It felt great. I put in about 25 hours into E.X. Troopers in about a week, and that's really unheard of for me. I was honestly surprised when I looked at the rising playtime every time it automatically saved between missions. And I'm not done with the game, either. I'm actually looking forward to replaying every single mission to complete the challenge rules and just complete everything the game has to offer. I already started, actually. I'm now over 28 hours into E.X. Troopers and with many more in sight.

It wasn't just completing these games that was satisfying for me, but rather the real sense of accomplishment I got from doing so. I feel like I found something that I lost years ago. Now I'm looking at my copy of Kid Icarus that I started like a year ago with renewed eagerness.

xwatchmanx likes this.
  14. xwatchmanx

United States
    Just reading this post here got me really excited because I had an experience like that sometime just this past fall. As a fellow gamer, I truly congratulate you. Keep it up!

Septimo likes this.
  15. Septimo

Septimo GBAtemp Regular

United States
    Hey, thanks! I'm glad someone relates and I'm looking forward to gaming!

xwatchmanx likes this.
  16. Blindfoldedchaos

Blindfoldedchaos Space Captain
    Newcomer

Decided to play through and finish Blazblue continuum shift II (including the true story) on the 3ds 'cause i was looking at too much chronophantasma

17. jumpman1229

jumpman1229 SUPER BOWL XLVII CHAMPIONS!!!

United States
    It sure does! Actually when you first turn on the game, it presents with the options below in the picture. The Micro isn't one of the options on it, but if you select the SP/DS option, then it works just fine. The tilt sensor is actually located on the motherboard of the game.

[​IMG]

kehkou and xwatchmanx like this.
  18. weavile001

weavile001 Spiritmaster

Brazil

wow, awesome!, i never knew this...

19. kehkou

kehkou does what Nintendon't

United States
    Finally finished Skyward sword! On to Majora's Mask!

Maxternal and xwatchmanx like this.
  20. xwatchmanx

United States
    Played Mass Effect (the trilogy version, on PS3). I'd never played the game before, and I'm mostly doing it because a friend of mine loves the series, and I like to support him. :P Honestly, I played yesterday, and I felt like I was trudging, but after the first mission, the story really starts to pick up and keep me engaged, even when the gameplay is just "perform fetch quest A, with sub-fetch quests A, B, C, and D!"

Draft saved Draft deleted

Hide similar threads Similar threads with keywords - Accomplish, Gaming, Today