What did you Accomplish in Gaming Today?

Castiel

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Did a whole bunch of stuff in the Trilogy version of Metroid Prime 2. Found all 3 Sanctuary Fortress Keys, Beat the Sanctuary Fortress Boss (this game's boss fights have been getting more and more epic over time), and collected some missile and energy expansions. Accidentally exited the boss room the wrong way, and now i'm locked out somehow, so I need to backtrack to retrieve the light temple's energy. Oops. :P
I have tried playing through the Trilogy version of Metroid Prime 2 multiple times, but I never seem to make it past the Dark Aether. I should try again :/

TripleSMoon

GBAtemp's Umbran Witch in [T]raining
Trophies
Website
twitter.com
XP
Country
United States
I have tried playing through the Trilogy version of Metroid Prime 2 multiple times, but I never seem to make it past the Dark Aether. I should try again :/
Have you played through the GameCube version?

I played through Metroid Prime 1 on the GameCube, and then halfway or less through Prime 2 on the GameCube, and just couldn't keep going. It just felt much slower to me, I guess. Plus that archaic single-stick control scheme finally got to me. Thankfully, the trilogy made the controls feel a lot more fresh. I wish every shooter had a motion-aiming option, and I'll probably be getting the PS3 version of Bioshock Infinite just for the PSMove support.

chavosaur

Chavo
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Got to the graybeards on my skyrim Legendary Difficulty run.

I'm not very far in Bioshock, but that's only because I have fallen in love with the environment so much that I just explore, listen to everything and just sightsee~

Been doing the Campaign of Halo 4 on Co-Op over Xbox Live with my buddy on legendary (so much better then solo)

And I recently Bought the OrangeBox, Dead Island, And Borderlands on Amazon, can't wait tip those get here. The only Valve game I've ever experienced is Left4Dead2, so I'm excited to play more of what Valve has to offer.

chavosaur

Chavo
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
where you are?
what are your guns?
I haven't even killed the surgeon or my first big daddy yet XD
I've been primarily playing Skyrim, but again whenever I play bio shock I get distracted easily at just reading all the stuff on the walls, searching for tape recordings, Etc.
I only have the Pistol, Machine gun, and shotgun.

weavile001

Spiritmaster
Trophies
XP
Country
Brazil
I haven't even killed the surgeon or my first big daddy yet XD
I've been primarily playing Skyrim, but again whenever I play bio shock I get distracted easily at just reading all the stuff on the walls, searching for tape recordings, Etc.
I only have the Pistol, Machine gun, and shotgun.
i never read any text.....
i just shot the f*** up.

Arras

Trophies
XP
Country
Netherlands
And I recently Bought the OrangeBox, Dead Island, And Borderlands on Amazon, can't wait tip those get here. The only Valve game I've ever experienced is Left4Dead2, so I'm excited to play more of what Valve has to offer.
You mean you never played Portal? :O

Castiel

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
My bro and I have been working on our second playthrough of Terraria for the Xbox. This time we are on the hard difficulty (where you drop all items on death). We have made it to hard-mode but can't seem to stop dying even with full addy armour and weapons like the addy Glaive. Maybe we just suck...

broitsak

Fight me.
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I beat the rabbit monster in the Monster Hunter 3 Ultimate demo last night.
Used the dual blades ^^

Almost had the sea monster too, he started retreating, but I ran out of time >.<

I'm so going to buy this game.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    bassviolet @ bassviolet: wth