What Did You Accomplish in Game Collecting Today?

Status
Not open for further replies.

TripleSMoon

GBAtemp's Umbran Witch in [T]raining
OP
Trophies
Website
twitter.com
XP
Country
United States
You may be familiar with this thread dedicated to daily gaming accomplishments. This thread serves a similar purpose, but instead of being for accomplishments in-game, it's specifically for the acquisition and collection of games, systems, accessories, and so on. I don't necessarily mean to just post "I bought Halo 4 at GameStop today," but put up that hard-to-find game you nabbed, or that awesome deal you got at a flea market. Post something interesting and cool, and maybe even some pictures of what you grabbed! Be descriptive, include prices, and the like! If this gets enough attention, this thread could be a really cool "show and tell" place for gamers. :)

Here, I'll go first (this actually happened almost two weeks ago, but whatever)... I grabbed Viewtiful Joe 1 and 2 for only $3 each at my local GameStop. It was a complete freak accident... The GameCube section in that GameStop has consisted of nothing but about a dozen crappy tie-in games and the like for the past 6 months, so I've stopped looking there. I was at GameStop that day to grab some PSP games, since I had just recently bought a PSP3000. But for some reason, Viewtiful Joe was sitting in the original box (cover art and all) in the corner of the PSP section. Happily, I picked it up and went to check out along with the PSP games I had grabbed. While the cashier was digging out the game disc, she found Viewtiful Joe 2 as well, and for the same price of $3! So I nabbed both games, and went home a happy camper. I've still yet to play them though, since I have such a huge backlog of games to complete.

Your turn! :)

Reactions: Jiehfeng
Status
Not open for further replies.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Veho @ Veho: Firefox users be like "look at what they have to do to mimic a fraction of our power."