Hacking What did i lose?

nintendoom

Nintendoom
OP
Trophies
XP
In my previous posts, yeah i softmoded my wii but because of the settings problem, I installed wii system menu 4.2 U again using the wad mnager,
and yeah i LOST PRIILOADER..and im unable to play some of my backup dvd games......
SO..
1.)What else did i lose?

-Priiloder...

2)Can i just softmod it again, meaning overwriting what ive done?

nintendoom

Nintendoom
OP
Trophies
XP
Slyakin said:
pokeman said:
Slyakin said:
Just install it again?

You're still soft modded, so you're good.
What????
You mean softmod it again...?
or something like install 4.2 again..
No, just install PriiLoader again.
Yes, i installed it but.. what else did i lose.. Did i lose some ios or CIOS and something related to that
\

Slyakin

See ya suckers
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
pokeman said:
Slyakin said:
pokeman said:
Slyakin said:
Just install it again?

You're still soft modded, so you're good.
What????
You mean softmod it again...?
or something like install 4.2 again..
No, just install PriiLoader again.
Yes, i installed it but.. what else did i lose.. Did i lose some ios or CIOS and something related to that
\
Um, I can't be too certain. I would recommend getting Dop Mii and check your IOS's. If you have internet on your Wii, you can just download the IOS's from there. Otherwise, use Waninkoko's Installers or Hermes.

nintendoom

Nintendoom
OP
Trophies
XP
tj_cool said:
If all you installed was a system menu 4.2U wad, you shouldn't have lost anything else...
But.. i get errors reading my backups... super mario galaxy gets an error at the intro showing the wii remote.
My wii restarts after clking Play or something like that when im playing bully SE.
and many more...
And i think my settings was unaccessible because of the black theme i installed...

bwillb

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
pokeman said:
PsyBlade said:
check if you still got the cioses
while they still should be there the regular 4.2 update stubbed all cios but 250
Can i just overwrite it?
because im following this Tutorial
yes you can rehack without unhacking, UNLESS you did stub the IOSs, in which case you need to remove stubs before installing. check to see whats there.

also I would suggest using the NUS auto downloader form the stickies here, its more adaptive to individual situations and you can be sure you're getting the right files, generates its own hacking guide.

nintendoom

Nintendoom
OP
Trophies
XP
bwillb said:
pokeman said:
PsyBlade said:
while they still should be there the regular 4.2 update stubbed all cios but 250
Can i just overwrite it?
yes you can rehack without unhacking, UNLESS you did stub the IOSs, in which case you need to remove stubs before installing. check to see whats there.

also I would suggest using the NUS auto downloader form the stickies here, its more adaptive to individual situations and you can be sure you're getting the right files, generates its own hacking guide.
what??? can you explain your 1st paragraph to me, Yes i stubbed IOSs
and i did this
Step 4 - Delete The Stubbed IOS

a)Re-run Homebrew Channel and Load DOP-Mii again. Choose the first option by pressing A (iOS:36), You should now be taken to a menu with three options: iOS, BC, mIOS. Select iOS by pressing A. Go to iOS222. Under currently installed, you should 'Stub', Press - on your wiimote and press A to confirm. Do the same un-installation process for iOS223, iOS249 and iOS250 also. Do NOT remove any Other IOS!
any help

bwillb

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
pokeman said:
bwillb said:
pokeman said:
PsyBlade said:
Can i just overwrite it?

what??? can you explain your 1st paragraph to me, Yes i stubbed IOSs
and i did this
Step 4 - Delete The Stubbed IOS

a)Re-run Homebrew Channel and Load DOP-Mii again. Choose the first option by pressing A (iOS:36), You should now be taken to a menu with three options: iOS, BC, mIOS. Select iOS by pressing A. Go to iOS222. Under currently installed, you should 'Stub', Press - on your wiimote and press A to confirm. Do the same un-installation process for iOS223, iOS249 and iOS250 also. Do NOT remove any Other IOS!
any help
if you removed those 4 IOSs, then just run the cIOS installers and continue the hack like normal.

nintendoom

Nintendoom
OP
Trophies
XP
Thanks for the help..
I guess its just a Priiloader bug or something that dont wanna make me play me games
i just uninstalled it and install it again...
rolleyes.gif
rolleyes.gif

but... Somethings wrong. I cant play my wiiware games which i installed in my wii menu,
I can play the WIIWARE GAMES in my sd. I used the Dop mii and scan my iosses
and my IOS 36 and IOS 70 says that Nand is disabled..

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    HiradeGirl @ HiradeGirl: Have a nice day. Life. Week. Month. year.