Hacking What could I do to play Naruto Shippuden Ex 3?

Ashlee

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
The game is in NTSC-J, I downloaded it and I don't have a 16:9 TV, I have a NTSC Wii and the game just runs on force Pal50 and Pal60 but in blanck and white, in force NTSC the screen freezes on a green screen, I used WiiFrii and Iso Patcher and it didn't work, any comments or suggestions?
lecture.gif

Wiisel

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Strange Its an NTSC game my 1:1 image works on my PAL Wii with forced NTSC or nothing forced if I try the PAL 50/60 options it green screens

Pal-J sounds kinda screwed up to me

Ashlee

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
blitzer320 said:
did you try running it with no force options at all
and
i have never heard of pal-j
because japan uses ntsc

My mistake, and yes I run it with no force options, but it didn't work, thank you anyway
smileipb2.png

Napman1

Newcomer
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
Odd, my 1:1 copy works perfectly. But you don't need to region free games, when you can just force the region you're using. You could try using a different DVD-R, or a different DVD Burner if you have one. The ISO could be bad, so you could try re-downloading a different ISO. Other than that, I don't know.

Sorry for the minimal help. :/ I'm NTSC-U 3.3U btw.

Ashlee

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Napman1 said:
Odd, my 1:1 copy works perfectly. But you don't need to region free games, when you can just force the region you're using. You could try using a different DVD-R, or a different DVD Burner if you have one. The ISO could be bad, so you could try re-downloading a different ISO. Other than that, I don't know.

Sorry for the minimal help. :/ I'm NTSC-U 3.3U btw.

It's ok, I will download anoher one and see what happens. Thank you!

sl33p

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
All i did was use Region Frii on it. Not even sure if it's necessary with gamma.

NTSC and component..No problems whatsoever..In fact, EX3 doesn't support 480p anyway so idon't see why that would be a problem. You said it worked though in force PAL. Why not just run it that way?

Ashlee

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
sl33p said:
All i did was use Region Frii on it. Not even sure if it's necessary with gamma.

NTSC and component..No problems whatsoever..In fact, EX3 doesn't support 480p anyway so idon't see why that would be a problem. You said it worked though in force PAL. Why not just run it that way?
Because it's in white and black
hate2.gif

kitt050383

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
Try using waninkoko's WiiFrii v2.3b I was using regionfrii up untill today when it didn't work right on my pal version of james bond....

Also try patching the iso the game uses... Using waninkoko's IOS Version Patcher v1.1...
I like to patch my games to use IOS 249 the cIOS.... Works evereytime....

If your gonna patch the iso do that first followed by the region patching...

The settings in gamma will no have to be sat as force ntsc and vidtvpatch... leave everthing else at default...

hope it helps....

-kitt050383

If you want to brick block use waninakoko's Wii Update Remover v1.0 not brickblocker!!! It causes problems with the other tools... Also remove the updates before anything....

sl33p

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Sorry I didn't realize that because I'm a very bad reader apparently. You could have retro naruto
shy.gif

But, hmm...I thought that gamma was supposed to take care of region....did you try to run an unmodified iso? Are you sure it wasn't a bad burn? Have you successfully used this type of DVD before? Have you tried to use betarather than gamma, or vice-versa?

Just throwing some ideas out there. Sorry I can't be of more help.

Also, the game is rather disappointing. So, if you can't get it to work...EX2 or GNT4 are just as good minus the new characters. Hidan is probably the biggest disappointment
frown.gif

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: https://youtu.be/MddR6PTmGKg?si=mU2EO5hoE7XXSbSr