What causes This ??

Discussion in 'Wii - Hacking' started by tHciNc, Oct 13, 2009.

Oct 13, 2009

What causes This ?? by tHciNc at 2:35 AM (753 Views / 0 Likes) 4 replies

1. tHciNc
    OP

Member tHciNc Total Random

New Zealand
    SPECS PAL 4.1 Bootmii/Boot 2 Preloader 0.29 CIOS 202 222 223 249 Wiiflow1.1 ConfigUSB 45b USBLoader GX 782 Neogamma R7.

For a start i don't need help with unbricking, although this has happened about ten times i have NAND backups that i have been able to restore. The problem is sometimes when i exit from a loader Config and neogamma seem to be more common, ill exit a game and go back to menu and get a corrupt system files message. I can still go into preloader and homebrew channel, someone said corrupt title but i wouldn't know where to start as there are so many. I seem to be able to do it on queue with wii fit plus as the only 3 times i have run it from usbloader, i have got the corrupt message on exiting. i tried a new sytem menu wad and ios 60 if memory serves correct but nothing happened ??

2. pepxl

Member pepxl GFX W!Z4RD

United Kingdom
    what was the last 1 or few channels you installed?

3. tHciNc
    OP

Member tHciNc Total Random

New Zealand
    Its not after anything has just been installed, happened to my son after he played punchout and tried to return to menu. I can turn wii on play games, exit back to menu, play off a disc, then it will happen, and now i can force it to happen by playing wii fit plus. It seems so randomised. I got 2 forwarder channels for games and forwarders for wiiflow/config/usbloader/neogamma/ also Mplayerce forwarder wiivd and hbc, other than that only wiiware gets installed then copied to sd

4. pepxl

Member pepxl GFX W!Z4RD

United Kingdom
    it might be a faulty channel you installed, start in the disk channel(dont start it tho) press + to skip to the next channel and continue skipping thru them and tell me if you get a corrupt msg on a specific one

5. zektor

Member zektor GBAtemp Maniac

United States
    The channel scheme on the Wii is VERY picky. If the sound for a given channel is too long, you'll get that message. Happened to me once a VERY long time ago with a Wad Manager channel I had downloaded from somewhere. I used Wadder is removed the sound file from the channel and the corrupt message went away [​IMG]